British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Arriving Bahrain on Saturday, where's the night life? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/arriving-bahrain-saturday-wheres-night-life-613006/)

ArranLass Jun 4th 2009 8:08 am

Arriving Bahrain on Saturday, where's the night life?

Hi,

I'll be working in Bahrain from Saturday. Anyone know where the expats hang out and the friendliest places. As a single girl it's not easy to make friends so anyone up for a drink?

TGFKASE Jun 4th 2009 8:10 am

Re: Arriving Bahrain on Saturday, where's the night life?

Originally Posted by ArranLass (Post 7634811)
Hi,

I'll be working in Bahrain from Saturday. Anyone know where the expats hang out and the friendliest places. As a single girl it's not easy to make friends so anyone up for a drink?

Paging 'The Dean'.....

Paging 'The Dean'...

He's our BE-Bahrain 'Welcome Wagon'....

commander Jun 4th 2009 8:12 am

I used to pry on the newbie chicks in warblers...

Roadking Jun 4th 2009 8:13 am

Hi,

Dubai is good!

HTH.

Alexa Jun 4th 2009 8:16 am

Hi,

go on to www.qatarliving.com contact Mr.Paul via pm...he is in Bahrain, and will be very happy to show you the night life...he is well versed in it.
I am not kidding...he is a nice guy...have met him, can vouch for him. Tell him Alexa sent you.
XXXXXX

Roadking Jun 4th 2009 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 7634841)
go on to www.qatarliving.com contact Mr.Paul via pm...he is in Bahrain, and will be very happy to show you the night life...he is well versed in it.
I am not kidding...he is a nice guy...have met him, can vouch for him. Tell him Alexa sent you.
XXXXXX

Is he cheap? :blink:

ArranLass Jun 4th 2009 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 7634841)
XXXXXX

Thanks for te quick replies! I've joined the Qatar page and left a message, see what happens just want to be able to get out without feeling like a spare pat on my own :D

Roadking Jun 4th 2009 8:42 am

Originally Posted by ArranLass (Post 7634928)
Thanks for te quick replies! I've joined the Qatar page and left a message, see what happens just want to be able to get out without feeling like a spare pat on my own :D

Totally agree, you should never feel spare pat, that's why he's spare...

TGFKASE Jun 4th 2009 8:44 am

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7634934)
Totally agree, you should never feel spare pat, that's why he's spare...

Hasn't he got the use of a black and white pussy?????

Alexa Jun 4th 2009 9:56 am

Originally Posted by ArranLass (Post 7634928)

I posted on QL.