Architects in Dubai

Architects in Dubai

Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Architects in Dubai

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Muttiah

I'm not sure if you have noticed but this threat last insert was 2006 might be a bit out of date
Hi,Thanks for making me understand the date and year factor.I really did not see that.What I saw was the subject line which was of my concern.If at all anyone wants to keep the thread alive and keep it going strong they must have subscribed to this thread and will receive intimations whenever a msg is posted.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muttiah
Hi,Thanks for making me understand the date and year factor.I really did not see that.What I saw was the subject line which was of my concern.If at all anyone wants to keep the thread alive and keep it going strong they must have subscribed to this thread and will receive intimations whenever a msg is posted.
Muttiah, seems the Thread is alive and kicking now again
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:01 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Muttiah, seems the Thread is alive and kicking now again
I used to have a subscribe to thing set up ages ago and got an email yesterday that there was a reply to this thread!

Muttiah ... I have passed all the details to my husband.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I used to have a subscribe to thing set up ages ago and got an email yesterday that there was a reply to this thread!

Muttiah ... I have passed all the details to my husband.
Not bad concidering it started in 2004...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

r.monterrubio will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pbellisario
Hi, I am an Architect in the US who was surfing the web for information on Dubai and came across your message on this web site. I am not a Brit.

Our firm is in the process of staffing an Architectural office in Dubai for a potential project. Can you send me your resume so that I may share it with the Partners of this firm?

We are pursuing residential and hospitality projects and we will need qualified architects to work in our Dubai office.

Please send me your info. I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Bellisario, AIA
I'm an architect based in italy since 2000, Paul , I want to send you my CV , but i do not find your email adress. please could you send it to me [email protected]
thanks, ricardo monterrubio
Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

blind, crayons...can't spell...just a few things you need to become an architect it seems
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:02 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Paid2please's new lips and botanical headgear all contribute to an modern archtitectural work of great beauty don't you think tho'?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r.monterrubio
I'm an architect based in italy since 2000, Paul , I want to send you my CV , but i do not find your email adress. please could you send it to me [email protected]
thanks, ricardo monterrubio
He posted that a couple of years ago! Not sure if the guy reads this site anymore.

I will send you an email as I can give you a few recommendations.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

r.monterrubio will become famous soon enough

Thank you that'll be great!!!ric
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you need to make five posts before she can PM you so reply to this !
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you need to make five posts before she can PM you so reply to this !
I have his email ID from his earlier post.

Ric ... will send you an email shortly.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Paid2please's new lips and botanical headgear all contribute to an modern archtitectural work of great beauty don't you think tho'?

Awe shuck Eva, your making me blush....
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

angelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
He posted that a couple of years ago! Not sure if the guy reads this site anymore.

I will send you an email as I can give you a few recommendations.
Hi my husband is an architect working in the leisure and hotel industry with 3 years experience. I ahve been offered a job in Dubai and we want to take up the offer depending on whether he can get a job there. Does anyone have any current advice - I am aware this thread has been going for some time.. Any help much appreciated. Miss Eck, I know I cant PM you until I have 3 posts, but generally wondering if the email with recommendations promised to another member would be available to me?

thanks!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 11:30 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by angelynv
Hi my husband is an architect working in the leisure and hotel industry with 3 years experience. I ahve been offered a job in Dubai and we want to take up the offer depending on whether he can get a job there. Does anyone have any current advice - I am aware this thread has been going for some time.. Any help much appreciated. Miss Eck, I know I cant PM you until I have 3 posts, but generally wondering if the email with recommendations promised to another member would be available to me?

thanks!
Hi

He really won't have a problem in that industry.

I have just sent you an email.

Last edited by Miss Eck; Dec 18th 2007 at 11:55 am.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

usuario is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am an architect and just read this post.Not sure if this is really old or still current.Hopefully I can still read some updated information about Architects jobs in Dubai?
Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.