Arabian Chica

Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice
Default Arabian Chica

I've met this arabian chick at work yesterday, I now know her name, cool!

Our relationship hasnt quite moved beyond the, I say hello and she stays quiet stage as yet, but am hoping to progress this.

She seems like a friendly enough girl with everyone else, I take it she is either too shy, ( hoping she at least likes the look of), or doesnt know how to say hi to a new guy - although she did say hello to the old, bald, fatty new guy!

Anyway keep you posted on events.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arabian Chica

I think to call this a 'relationship' may be a little premature.....

Be careful if she's a local too, you don't want to shame her or her family with any advances you make.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:25 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland

Be careful if she's a local too, you don't want to shame her or her family with any advances you make.
Ditto
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

I meant "relationship"

Its more likely that the shame will only be on me if she ignores me again!

I'm only too aware of the customs of the muslim world. Thats why we are taking it "slow"

Lol.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

If they like you, they'll make advances to you. At least in my experience.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Does she know you're taking it slow?

I say 'hello' to the local girls in my office most days, but don't expect them to think it's the start of a relationship.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Euc-
Locals?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Well...I shall see how this develops, she keeps looking over, but as yet hasnt said anything, maybe she im something she loves to hate!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Locals?
Ive had one local on JBR, drive slowly by and shout "oi Sexy" thought I was in London for a minute!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Zico2009
Ive had one local on JBR, drive slowly by and shout "oi Sexy" thought I was in London for a minute!
Maybe that's what it sounded like, but is actually some sort of insult in Arabic.....
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Maybe that's what it sounded like, but is actually some sort of insult in Arabic.....
Love it!!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Locals?
Yeah, why not?

I once had a very cozy evening with a girl in Boudoir, only to find out she was an Emirati at the end of the night.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, why not?
Good luck to you if you can get away with it.

I once had a very cozy evening with a girl in Boudoir, only to find out she was an Emirati at the end of the night.
Better than having a cozy evening with a girl in Thailand, then finding out at the end of the night that she's not a girl at all......
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

Better than having a cozy evening with a girl in Thailand, then finding out at the end of the night that she's not a girl at all......
I feel there is an interesting story in that statement somewhere
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 954RR
I feel there is an interesting story in that statement somewhere
I don't like to talk about it - still receiving therapy.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.