Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

"Arab Investment Compound" or "Villas Rosas Compound" email contact in Riyadh?

"Arab Investment Compound" or "Villas Rosas Compound" email contact in Riyadh?

Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Leluzzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Arab Investment Compound" or "Villas Rosas Compound" email contact in Riyadh?

Hi all!
Does anyone knows an e-mail contact for the "Arab Investment Compound" and/or the "Villas Rosas Compound"?
I have found a list of Riyadh's compounds but most of them are without e-mail contact
Thanks a lot
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:43 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "Arab Investment Compound" or "Villas Rosas Compound" email contact in Riyadh?

Originally Posted by Leluzzo
Hi all!
Does anyone knows an e-mail contact for the "Arab Investment Compound" and/or the "Villas Rosas Compound"?
I have found a list of Riyadh's compounds but most of them are without e-mail contact
Thanks a lot
emails aren't a good way to work with the compounds over here and phone or turning up in person is the best way to go. business is done on a much more personal, face-to-face basis here so getting things like prices, and availability will more depend on what the person wants to tell you based on what the see/hear.

i strongly suggest that if you're not in the magic kingdom, get on the phone and have a chat. if you are here, go and see them and have a look around.

haz saeed