Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Applying for a Family Visa

Applying for a Family Visa

Old Feb 1st 2014, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Ystwythgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying for a Family Visa

Im sorry if this question/thread has been posted before, I have done a search but cant find the answer to my questions.

I am about to send off passports for myself and two children for our family visas to visit my husband in Riyadh. The Saudi application form asks for applicants signature, does this mean the children aged 12&10 have to sign, or do I sign their application forms as parent? I have managed to complete the enjazit payment site and am attaching the relevant docs with my application form, marriage, birth certificates etc.

On the Saudi Family Visa App Form there is a a box to fill entitled SECT. Anyone know what this refers to?

The very bottom of the form is a tear off strip which MUST be completed but it asks for Company Name and Address in UK. This is a family visa not Business, what should I put in here?

I would really like to chat/communicate with someone who has been through this process. Anyone there willing to?

Thanks for any offers of help.
Old Feb 1st 2014, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

imi7 has a brilliant futureimi7 has a brilliant futureimi7 has a brilliant futureimi7 has a brilliant futureimi7 has a brilliant futureimi7 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Applying for a Family Visa

Originally Posted by Ystwythgirl
Im sorry if this question/thread has been posted before, I have done a search but cant find the answer to my questions.

I am about to send off passports for myself and two children for our family visas to visit my husband in Riyadh. The Saudi application form asks for applicants signature, does this mean the children aged 12&10 have to sign, or do I sign their application forms as parent? I have managed to complete the enjazit payment site and am attaching the relevant docs with my application form, marriage, birth certificates etc.

On the Saudi Family Visa App Form there is a a box to fill entitled SECT. Anyone know what this refers to?

The very bottom of the form is a tear off strip which MUST be completed but it asks for Company Name and Address in UK. This is a family visa not Business, what should I put in here?

I would really like to chat/communicate with someone who has been through this process. Anyone there willing to?

Thanks for any offers of help.

Hi, I can help with your queries.

Are you sending your applications through an Agency? If yes, then they should be able to verify the following as rules may have changed since i went through this process a while ago:-

- For signatures - to be on the safe side match it to the passport signatures. If the children dont need to sign then you should be Ok to sign it on their behalf.

- SECT only applies of you are muslim eg Sunni. Leave blank, or simply re-enter you religion here.

- Tear Off slip - put your name and address.

Please do check the info above with an approved Saudi Embassy agency.

Thanks
Imi
Old Feb 1st 2014, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Ystwythgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applying for a Family Visa

Imi, thank you so much for your response. My visas went off earlier today, so I hope everything is in order. We travel out on 21/2 as long as visas are ok! Thank you.