Apologies

Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:17 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Truth doesn't hurt if it is true, it just makes people realise what they were denying themselves.

Really, well i must truly have you all wrong then

Who is asking you to apologise, i believe it was said tongue in cheek dear!

Well if it is the blog i read about masturbating and all that crap it certainly wasn't aimed at everyone was it??

The reality of what exactly?

Goodmorning by the way!

Rumble Tumble, You haven't replied to what I am saying actaully...
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Yes i know i should SS, i do arrive as often as poss
I have arrived.....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:11 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I have arrived.....
Not much going on in here then.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Rumble Tumble, You haven't replied to what I am saying actaully...
JeeZ .. you have not changed for the better...
Hello - tall, dark and obnoxious!

Is this you web site ......
http://casanova.has-a-small-penis.com/
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:26 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
JeeZ .. you have not changed for the better...
Hello - tall, dark and obnoxious!

Is this you web site ......
http://casanova.has-a-small-penis.com/

www.ray-is-boring.com

Last edited by CasaNova; Apr 18th 2006 at 12:29 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:43 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
I see there's something going on in here now.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster,

did i ever say that i was worthy of something. Now that is the difference between you and me! I admit it.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:00 pm
Ray

did i ever say that i was worthy of something. Now that is the difference between you and me! I admit it.
I though you always claimed you was Gods gift to women .... although
it seems you are just a legend in your own mind....

But you don't seem to hurt... but just amuse... with your fairy stories
are you a fairy??....

Whereas I am just a little frail old man living in a trailer in the woods
eat snake and squirrel.. and claim nothing else ....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:06 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Running hotter...
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
I though you always claimed you was Gods gift to women .... although
it seems you are just a legend in your own mind....

But you don't seem to hurt... but just amuse... with your fairy stories
are you a fairy??....

Whereas I am just a little frail old man living in a trailer in the woods
eat snake and squirrel.. and claim nothing else ....

Actually I am a God gift to Humanity

Are you happy now??? why dont you go and party? Now?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:15 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Gone cold...
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Is this the self-depreciation thread?????
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:18 pm
Banned

this useless and pointless thread is still moving...
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:18 pm
Ray

Actually I am a God gift to Humanity
Are you happy now??? why dont you go and party? Now?
I read some of your blog .... bad news ...Your not ......
But you have ..something ........... crabs I expect...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.