apartments

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: apartments

Originally posted by clarke878
Can anyone tell me what the accommodation is like in Kalanter tower on shaik zayed rd ? where is it ? is it close to local services ? Appreciate any info
Don't know exactly where Kalanter tower is. I'm assuming it's between defence roundabout and trade centre roundabout - which is where most of the flat "towers" are. However, Sheikh Zayed road is very convenient- it has shops/bars/etc. Tends to be a place where singles or young couples live.
Hope this is of some help.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:00 am
Just Joined

clarke878 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nevi
Don't know exactly where Kalanter tower is. I'm assuming it's between defence roundabout and trade centre roundabout - which is where most of the flat "towers" are. However, Sheikh Zayed road is very convenient- it has shops/bars/etc. Tends to be a place where singles or young couples live.
Hope this is of some help.
Nevi- Many thanks for the info, obviously this forum can work when normal intelligent people take the time to post reasonable reply's.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:28 am
Balushi

Nevi- Many thanks for the info, obviously this forum can work when normal intelligent people take the time to post reasonable reply's.
He doesnt even know wheres kalanter tower besieds he is spelling it wrong....!

Tell me what was so usefull in his post that wasnt in mine?

Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Balushi
He doesnt even know wheres kalanter tower besieds he is spelling it wrong....!

Tell me what was so usefull in his post that wasnt in mine?

People in glass houses.......
"besieds".
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:55 am
Balushi

People in glass houses.......
"besieds".
I knew that u will come up with that!

Is your name Nevin?

Do u know my friend Mr clark?

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:21 am
Just Joined

clarke878 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is your name Nevin?

Hey Belushi you seem to know so much, but say so little of any relevance, how can that be ?
I imagine any further correspondence with you will probably lead me to gutter posts with derogatory and insulting comments being made which Im not up for. Don't let the sun get to you anymore and try and keep it real, Goodbye.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:29 am
Balushi

Hey Belushi you seem to know so much, but say so little of any relevance, how can that be ?
I imagine any further correspondence with you will probably lead me to gutter posts with derogatory and insulting comments being made which Im not up for. Don't let the sun get to you anymore and try and keep it real, Goodbye.

Hey man, I am sorry I replied to you in that manner its bcoz i was upset with some brits up there so u just got caught in the line of fire... once again sorry for that.

I know that i dont need to tell u this, but dont consider me as an example for the ppl here in Dubai... coz they are really humble ppl here. u will see it.

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Is your name Nevin?

I could explain to you why I selected "Nevi", however, that would imply that I vaguely care about your your views in anyway, shape or form....fortunately that isn't the case.
By the way, as you seem so keen to learn about other cultures (as can be seen from your numerous highly pertinent, unbiased, informed posts) - here's a tip for your written Enlgish - proper nouns should start with a capital letter.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:38 am
Balushi

I could explain to you why I selected "Nevi", however, that would imply that I vaguely care about your your views in anyway, shape or form....fortunately that isn't the case.
By the way, as you seem so keen to learn about other cultures (as can be seen from your numerous highly pertinent, unbiased, informed posts) - here's a tip for your written Enlgish - proper nouns should start with a capital letter.

Balushi = O
Nevi = 5

... i had to do that before that other guy(forgot his nick) comes to do it.

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:46 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Balushi = O
Nevi = 5

... i had to do that before that other guy(forgot his nick) comes to do it.

hey - that sense of humour's coming along...................
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Balushi, what is your problem?

For somebody who hangs out on a British expat community discussion board you clearly have a serious problem with regards to the people here.

When are you going to realise that people are making a complete idiot of you. You have not managed to come across with a single coherant point for ages.

A few suggestions for you,

- Stop the contradictions
- Stop the crap
- Stop the trolling
- Stop the infidel bashing

I have to be honest that I am impressed that Manc has shown tolerance enough to not ban you yet for inciting religious and racial disharmony amongst the residents of these forums.

You seem to manage to turn every thread round to a religious debate. Why?

Please realise that some of us on here (myself included) couldn't give a flying f**k about religion and most of us have no problem with the Middle East, arabs, jews, blacks or whites. Thank you.

:lecture:
Old Jul 30th 2004, 4:09 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Now that Balushi is off trying to get banned on another website- I'm not sure about Kalanter Tower, but most of the places along Shk Zayed are pretty good. The only issue with that area is traffic in the evenings, parking etc.
There is no real benefit in living along there- you'd be better using your money in getting something somewhere quieter and bigger in another part of town. I used to live in the net.com flats near Lamcy Plaza and that was really handy for getting anywhere. I would stay clear of Union Properties as landlords though- they are nasty bits of work.