Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anything happening tonight?

Anything happening tonight?

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:01 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anything happening tonight?

So where are we meeting then? Fibbers first, and take it from there?

And yes, I'll take a taxi. Promise.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:37 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I am asleep already
Old Jan 19th 2005, 6:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jamila

have fun.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:23 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you, singlemom, nabs and even that sleepy looking joseph.creative geezer at fibbers.

Not sure I will drink six pints of lager next time I'm out - I am tender this monring...
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:44 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Nice to see you, singlemom, nabs and even that sleepy looking joseph.creative geezer at fibbers.

Not sure I will drink six pints of lager next time I'm out - I am tender this monring...

Yup, really nice to meet all of you! Hope we can do this again sometime!

Jamila
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:25 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, really nice to meet all of you! Hope we can do this again sometime!

Jamila
now I am jealous! lol.... I look forward to seeing all of u again when i get back.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:28 am
Princess

Originally Posted by Face81
now I am jealous! lol.... I look forward to seeing all of u again when i get back.

And when will you be back?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:33 am
The Oracle

And when will you be back?
mid march. will be back for about 3 and a half weeks. then again at the end of june for 3 months..
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:18 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future
Question Re: Anything happening tonight?

Originally Posted by Norm_uk

Hi,

Can you direct me to Fibbers?? I know its near the Fairmont somewhere but not really sure.

I am sure you regulars will be able to help me find it.

Cheers
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:22 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by karenb2
Hi,

Can you direct me to Fibbers?? I know its near the Fairmont somewhere but not really sure.

Cheers
Tis behind Saeed Tower on SZR..... the extremely slender tall white building close to the Fairmont. Fibbers itself is in a short 3 storey builing right behind Saeed Tower. Oh and Saeed Tower has a branch of NBD at the bottom.

Hope that helps.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:24 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Face81
Tis behind Saeed Tower on SZR..... the extremely slender tall white building close to the Fairmont. Fibbers itself is in a short 3 storey builing right behind Saeed Tower. Oh and Saeed Tower has a branch of NBD at the bottom.

Hope that helps.
Thanks Face.

I am sure I can find it. Didn't realise it was at the back of the buildings because I had been told '' drive along SZ highway and you will see it next to Fairmont." No wonder I could never find it!!!

Cheers
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Cheers
Why you thinking of joining them next time
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:29 am
The Oracle

Thanks Face.

I am sure I can find it. Didn't realise it was at the back of the buildings because I had been told '' drive along SZ highway and you will see it next to Fairmont." No wonder I could never find it!!!

Cheers
no worries. The Oracle is always maore than happy to answer Dubai related q's.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:31 am
Just Incredible

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Why you thinking of joining them next time

You never know!!!! I

Is Fibbers known as the ''Chelsea Bar''. Some friends of mine keep inviting my hubby and I to join them but seeing as we are not chelsea supporters we haven't yet been but think we should go along anyway just to have a drink and join in the fun.

Thought you had gone to HRC jellybean??
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:34 am
Banned

You never know!!!! I

Is Fibbers known as the ''Chelsea Bar''. Some friends of mine keep inviting my hubby and I to join them but seeing as we are not chelsea supporters we haven't yet been but think we should go along anyway just to have a drink and join in the fun.

Thought you had gone to HRC jellybean??

I was but plans changed and we are now off to the Lakes but a bit later, so am around here whilst hubby play kids trivial persuit with the JB's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.