Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anything happening tonight?

Anything happening tonight?

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:03 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anything happening tonight?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
worsectshire sauce might be better
I'll try that

I need a drink NOW!

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

So who is out tonight Jamila, Nabs, sassy...anyone else???
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'll try that

I need a drink NOW!

think i am goingto get an ambualnce, sorry mean taxi, to go home
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So who is out tonight Jamila, Nabs, sassy...anyone else???
u at about 6.31 pm tonight probably...
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

think i am goingto get an ambualnce, sorry mean taxi, to go home
Where r u now?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:07 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Where r u now?
we are doing a funny weekend. lots of firms are doing Eid from tomorrow with 4 days off so back in on monday.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:08 am
The 5th Amendment

Default creature of habit

Jamilla will probably be at the usual place but give me a bell later.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:19 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: creature of habit

Jamilla will probably be at the usual place but give me a bell later.

hmmm, and that would be?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:21 am
The 5th Amendment

hmmm, and that would be?
i plead the 5th.

Did u get my text the other day?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:22 am
The Delivery Man...

i plead the 5th.

Did u get my text the other day?

what text? when?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:26 am
The 5th Amendment

what text? when?
ur stupidly large Nokia communicator brick thing should have made a ringing like sound a second ago.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:28 am
The Delivery Man...

ur stupidly large Nokia communicator brick thing should have made a ringing like sound a second ago.
It just did

I'm going to get the new 9500 stupid Nokia communicator but I'm waiting for the second generationwith the updated software
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:30 am
The 5th Amendment

It just did

I'm going to get the new 9500 stupid Nokia communicator but I'm waiting for the second generationwith the updated software
yippeee.... do u get a free BMW with it AKA james Bond style?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:31 am
The Delivery Man...

yippeee.... do u get a free BMW with it AKA james Bond style?

PMSL

I wish
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:35 am
The 5th Amendment

PMSL

I wish
it is okay.. we will take you to Toys'r'Us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.