Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anything happening tonight?

Anything happening tonight?

Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:19 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Anything happening tonight?

I've come to a point where I need to socialize.

Anything happening tonight, that is not to scary for a newbie?

Jamila
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anything happening tonight?

Originally Posted by Jamila

Jamila
I wud easily have setup something, but unfortunately I wont b able to make in time.... even if I left now. lol

I am sure there will be something going down at one of the pubs on SZR.... Give them time and they will come to ur rescue!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:48 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Thanks Face... you're always so nice

Hope they're treating you good over in UK?

ANd since you seem to know everything about Dubai-- do you know if there are buses from Internet City to the Trade Center area?

Jamila
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Plan anything for tonight and I'm in

Its been almost a week since i partied

Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Well if your going out tonight you'll need this!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc
permission.doc (24.0 KB, 131 views)
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Thanks Face... you're always so nice

Hope they're treating you good over in UK?

ANd since you seem to know everything about Dubai-- do you know if there are buses from Internet City to the Trade Center area?

Jamila
get a taxi... do not get thoe buses.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:54 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Jamila
am currently scouring the internet for a replacement liver. hmm Dry day in Dubai and I end up in the longest drinking session for a few weeks.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:55 am
Princess

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Well if your going out tonight you'll need this!!!
Hahahahah! Permission printed, ready for signing!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
am currently scouring the internet for a replacement liver. hmm Dry day in Dubai and I end up in the longest drinking session for a few weeks.
Hey JC, how you doin?

Its gonna be dry till what time?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:56 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hey JC, how you doin?

Its gonna be dry till what time?
about 6pm but if anyone needs a drink before then i am thinking about selling my blood.... currently on about 85% proof
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:57 am
Princess

Dry day was yesterday, right?

You should try the south american sites for replacement livers. I hear that's a specialty there.

Sure you're not up for some repair-drinks tonight then??

Nabs: I'm in, but have no idea of where!!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:58 am
The 5th Amendment

Dry day was yesterday, right?

You should try the south american sites for replacement livers. I hear that's a specialty there.

Sure you're not up for some repair-drinks tonight then??

Nabs: I'm in, but have no idea of where!!
ends today at 6pm.

hmm off to book flight to South America.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:59 am
The Delivery Man...

about 6pm but if anyone needs a drink before then i am thinking about selling my blood.... currently on about 85% proof

Can have two of your blood on the rocks with a lime plz
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:00 am
Princess

Yuck! :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:01 am
The 5th Amendment

worsectshire sauce might be better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.