Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anything happening tonight?

Anything happening tonight?

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anything happening tonight?

Originally Posted by Jamila
Thanks Face... you're always so nice

Hope they're treating you good over in UK?

ANd since you seem to know everything about Dubai-- do you know if there are buses from Internet City to the Trade Center area?

Jamila
Joe is right...... its not a class thing, but seriously, u just cannot ride those buses...... i never have and probably never will. Stick 2 the cabs. They r ur best bet.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: creature of habit

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is okay.. we will take you to Toys'r'Us
buy me a Bob the Builder scarf while ur down there.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:40 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Joe is right...... its not a class thing, but seriously, u just cannot ride those buses...... i never have and probably never will. Stick 2 the cabs. They r ur best bet.

I agree with both!

I'd rather take a Taxi.

or My car
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:44 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

buy me a Bob the Builder scarf while ur down there.

Hello Gorgeaus.... lol
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gorgeaus.... lol

Oh hell "gorgeous"
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:48 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh hell "gorgeous"
i am going to keep quite now.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:49 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

i am going to keep quite now.
Noooooooooooooo

I'm enjoying this
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:51 am
The Oracle

Hello Gorgeaus.... lol
awr-rite m8? haha. hope all is well down on soggy SZR..... heard bout the downpour yesterday and I heard it is overcast at the mo aswell.

Oh kewl........ Filthy/Gorgeous just came on the radio.... hooked to Capital....

Cos ur filthy,...... ur disgusting and ur nasty....... cos ur filthy... lol

its such a gooooood song. lol
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:51 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Nabs
I agree with both!

I'd rather take a Taxi.

or My car
wud that be a very flash car then?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:53 am
The Delivery Man...

wud that be a very flash car then?

You are smart

Not that Flashy though :re:

HINT: 390 HP
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:55 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Nabs
You are smart

Not that Flashy though :re:

HINT: 390 HP
hahaha. i aint called the Oracle 4 nothing. hehehe

anychance we cud get a pic of the car?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:58 am
The Delivery Man...

hahaha. i aint called the Oracle 4 nothing. hehehe

anychance we cud get a pic of the car?

Soon
Old Jan 19th 2005, 11:53 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamila
I've come to a point where I need to socialize.

Anything happening tonight, that is not to scary for a newbie?

Jamila
I'll be at Fibbers with my missus tonight enjoying a quiet pint.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 12:20 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So who is out tonight Jamila, Nabs, sassy...anyone else???
I might go + two other female might be's as we had a skinfull last nite can't promise ooooooooh FREE CHAMPERS tho it's very tempting i must say
Old Jan 19th 2005, 12:45 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I might go + two other female might be's as we had a skinfull last nite can't promise ooooooooh FREE CHAMPERS tho it's very tempting i must say
Go on RT it will be fun and if your a good girl I promise we'll go to your favourite haunt later!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.