Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone wanting a 5 bed in Al Barsha

Anyone wanting a 5 bed in Al Barsha

Old May 2nd 2009, 9:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone wanting a 5 bed in Al Barsha

http://www.dubizzle.com/property-for...a/?from_search

170k - 15,000 square feet
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone wanting a 5 bed in Al Barsha

Great deal... however a swiming pool is a human right in the ME and the villa does not have one

Could you imagine the DEWA bill for 15.000 sq ft?
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Great deal... however a swiming pool is a human right in the ME and the villa does not have one

huge to say the least !!
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by klaus3974

what do you reckon the DEWA bill would be?

I've been living in a managed service apartment so havent had to worry about bills etc since i have got here about 7 months ago but im looking to get into a villa in September / october time, what do you think would be the average DEWA bill for say a 3 bed in Palmera , Arabian Ranches...?
Old May 4th 2009, 4:24 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deemi786
what do you reckon the DEWA bill would be?

I've been living in a managed service apartment so havent had to worry about bills etc since i have got here about 7 months ago but im looking to get into a villa in September / october time, what do you think would be the average DEWA bill for say a 3 bed in Palmera , Arabian Ranches...?
Ours varies from only AED250 in January to over AED1,000 in August for a 3-bed villa in Garhoud including water and sewerage.
Old May 4th 2009, 4:35 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
Ours varies from only AED250 in January to over AED1,000 in August for a 3-bed villa in Garhoud including water and sewerage.
our water bills were much the same when we were in Satwa, however I think there is a different rate for the 'new' properties. My friends in new Dubai are paying on average about 2000 a month.
Old May 4th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Thank you people. Now to find that 3 bed villa...im amazed at how the prices are dropping!!! Im hoping the 3 bed villa's in AR will hit the 100k mark...
Old May 4th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Could you imagine having to clean that?! No thanks think i'll stick to my 2 bed

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Could you imagine having to clean that?! No thanks think i'll stick to my 2 bed

Mrs H
well you'd surely have someone else clean it!
Old May 4th 2009, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

well you'd surely have someone else clean it!
Why would you "surely have someone else clean it"? Not eveyone has a cleaner you know.

Anyway thats what i always think when i see a huge house, nice but i would hate to have to keep it clean.

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Why would you "surely have someone else clean it"? Not eveyone has a cleaner you know.

Anyway thats what i always think when i see a huge house, nice but i would hate to have to keep it clean.

Mrs H
Apologies.....

I suppose I was generalising.... I still wouldnt want to clean the bloody thing... i am a lazt $hit though.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Apologies.....

I suppose I was generalising.... I still wouldnt want to clean the bloody thing... i am a lazt $hit though.
Thats ok chuck. I guess it is the norm here to have a cleaner.

I don't have one so thats prob why i think like that.

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

errrrm, I have a 3-bed villa in a plot of 15,000 sq. ft ............ Just because they advertise the 15,000 sq.ft doesn't mean the house is humongous, believe me. The cleaning of our house is OK cos it was built for the Hobbitts but the land is HUGE

Which is not OK for me, but my giant tortoises and German Shepherd love it!!
Old May 5th 2009, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

referring to the husband and kids right? lol

Which is not OK for me, but my giant tortoises and German Shepherd love it!!
Old May 5th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Kids?? KIDS?? ME? Kids - never .............. kids and I don't get on at ALL

It's my husband and SIX giant tortoises and german shepherd and shihtzu and african grey parrot - hallas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.