Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone remember "you know you've been in Dubai too long..."

Anyone remember "you know you've been in Dubai too long..."

Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:18 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone remember "you know you've been in Dubai too long..."

Someone wants a list of "You know you've been in Dubai/UAE/Middle East/Gulf too long when..."

I am sure that kind of thing has been posted here. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Sid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really niceSid2 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone remember "you know you've been in Dubai too long..."

Originally Posted by secretdubai
Someone wants a list of "You know you've been in Dubai/UAE/Middle East/Gulf too long when..."

I am sure that kind of thing has been posted here. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks in advance
The link is here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307955
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:32 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sid2
Nice one Sid....still wet myself everytime i read it....

Rgds
JD
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Anyone remember "you know you've been in Dubai too long..."

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Nice one Sid....still wet myself everytime i read it....

Rgds
JD
excellent! the last one's the best! how you doing JD - hope the motherland's not being too harsh on you!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:41 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Super - thanks so much for that!