Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Oman????

Anyone in Oman????

Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Anyone in Oman????

I'm due out to Oman on the 14th August for 15 days or so holiday. Can anyone clear up whether the visa allows 14 days entry or a month. Different websites say different things and so was hoping one of you out there may know.

Cheers, Taff.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:22 am
Banned

twisty100 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone in Oman????

I'm looking at my visa from the last time i went and its for one month from date of entry....
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
I'm due out to Oman on the 14th August for 15 days or so holiday. Can anyone clear up whether the visa allows 14 days entry or a month. Different websites say different things and so was hoping one of you out there may know.

Cheers, Taff.
Hi Taff

I am so bored.... so thought I'd say hi!

Oman.... ohhhh..... why did you choose there for your hols??
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:39 am
Just Joined

Jangofett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by English Girlie
Hi Taff

I am so bored.... so thought I'd say hi!

Oman.... ohhhh..... why did you choose there for your hols??
Hi BT,
I can confirm visit Visa for the Oman available at the Airport valid 30 days.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

I'm going to see my Ma who lives out there! Hoping to move to Dubai or similar over next few years. Way of life in M.E is so much better than blighty!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
I'm going to see my Ma who lives out there! Hoping to move to Dubai or similar over next few years. Way of life in M.E is so much better than blighty!

Sorry Bigtaff!

It was rude of me to jump into your scene last night!

But............. since I'm here.......

Hi and good evening to you!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Good Evening! Always happy to make new friends! Where are you based? M.E?