Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving to the Arabian Ranches?

Anyone moving to the Arabian Ranches?

Old Oct 27th 2004, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone moving to the Arabian Ranches?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
JB, I was there while they were contructing it... It is very good quality not to mention the exotic arabian surrounding.
The other emaar properties on the sheik zayed road also looked to be "very good quality" when it was being built, but listen to all the stories you here from people living there!!!! We will only be able to tell how good the construction is when people actually move there and hear what they have to say!!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:00 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
The other emaar properties on the sheik zayed road also looked to be "very good quality" when it was being built, but listen to all the stories you here from people living there!!!! We will only be able to tell how good the construction is when people actually move there and hear what they have to say!!!

I hear Emirates Hills started out good before concrete and steel went up and they got so behind. Then it got to costly, Lakes, Meadows 1 & 2 are pretty good build quality and finish, I have seen myself. The rest are very poor, I am surprised that we didn't just have a latrine in the street and a cookhouse out back!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I hear Emirates Hills started out good before concrete and steel went up and they got so behind. Then it got to costly, Lakes, Meadows 1 & 2 are pretty good build quality and finish, I have seen myself. The rest are very poor, I am surprised that we didn't just have a latrine in the street and a cookhouse out back!!
Don't forget the well!!!
What you did say confirmed my suspicions though. The earlier developments weren't rushed for time such as The Lakes and first few Meadows and so more time could be spend on quality and so on. But at the rate they are building and with such little attention paid to quality maybe soon we will hear of entire houses falling down into the ground!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:09 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Well, now I am convinced you must be working for Emaar or seeking a job with them! Get them to pay you at least some commission. I shall put a nice word in for you, made some friends through my daily list of complaints.

And I am convinced that you work for Union Properties!!!

Old Oct 27th 2004, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

And I am convinced that you work for Union Properties!!!
Sorry to disappoint you but I work for my children and my prince charming.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 8:17 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Senior school section of JESS will not be open until 2007 either.
Well that's a bugger, isn't it? I was told by the registrar, September 2005! Talk about getting things wrong
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:24 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Sorry to disappoint you but I work for my children and my prince charming.
He is so lucky to have a palm tree, these days wifes dont care for their husband but you are amazing, your character is as flawless as your beauty...!

Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

He is so lucky to have a palm tree, these days wifes dont care for their husband but you are amazing, your character is as flawless as your beauty...!
Keep your charm flowing! Not sure about being flawless, don't think there is such a human being on earth and probably my husband would find a list of flaws for you. As for being lucky, I think he is and so am I.

Don't be unfair towards other wifes! Everyone cares, life just isn't that straight forward and everyone has their own beauty.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Well that's a bugger, isn't it? I was told by the registrar, September 2005! Talk about getting things wrong
Junior section 2005
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:05 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Junior section 2005
Thanks but I won't actually be using JESS, after all ...just being nosy.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:21 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Thanks but I won't actually be using JESS, after all ...just being nosy.
CP - just a little thought about Arabian Ranches - when Dubai World is finished it is going to change the neighbourhood quite dramatically.

tak care
TS

Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
CP - just a little thought about Arabian Ranches - when Dubai World is finished it is going to change the neighbourhood quite dramatically.

tak care
TS

In what way, Truth Speak?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:31 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
In what way, Truth Speak?
The ranches is going to be in the centre of all the large developements - the roads will be manic.

TS
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The ranches is going to be in the centre of all the large developements - the roads will be manic.

TS
I totally agree with TS. Same thing is Happning in Calgary. 1 acre of land close to calgary is 80K.
Does any body has any idea how much a ranch will cost?

Khan
Old Nov 11th 2004, 11:46 am
Just Joined

dubaihammer is an unknown quantity at this point

We have bought at the ranches on phase 1. We will be amongst the first to move in at the end of December. We have managed to get in to our villa on a few occasions during construction to check on the quality, and to be frank, we have been disappointed by the carelessness of the workers. Many tiles have been smashed, and paint splashed about with gay abandon all over the kitchen units. Hopefully, all this will be rectified before we move in. If you would like to see photos, e-mail me and I will send some.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.