Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone miss me at all?

Wikiposts

Anyone miss me at all?

Old Nov 12th 2005, 5:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone miss me at all?

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello Bob! Hows Clive?

I am still in the UK.... was just "back" from being off BE for a while. LOL

Hope things are good in your part of the World.
hehe

Clive's good, the little git likes the bins to snuggle down in though and gets a bit miffed when you actually throw stuff away *l*.

Things here ain't bad....so what you up to in the UK these days?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 1:00 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
I miss you........

awwww........

well I miss all of you as well, mate. It wont be long now.......4 weeks and counting...
Old Nov 12th 2005, 1:07 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
hehe

Clive's good, the little git likes the bins to snuggle down in though and gets a bit miffed when you actually throw stuff away *l*.

Things here ain't bad....so what you up to in the UK these days?
So he's now free to roam about the kitchen? They grow up so fast, dont they?

Just wrapping my degree here, mate.... back in Dubai in mid December and then more than likely back in the UK next Autumn for another degree. :scared:

What are you upto, then?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 1:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So he's now free to roam about the kitchen? They grow up so fast, dont they?

Just wrapping my degree here, mate.... back in Dubai in mid December and then more than likely back in the UK next Autumn for another degree. :scared:

What are you upto, then?
Well Clives roaming the bedroom, and he's taken over the bin there *l*

so what you going back to the UK to study this time? and didn't you get a job offer or somin'?

And me, not all that much, had a job interview out near Boston last wednesday, should hear back within a couple weeks...would be a pretty sweet offer if I got it...
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

awwww........

well I miss all of you as well, mate. It wont be long now.......4 weeks and counting...
Shouldnt you be in bed at this time????
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob

so what you going back to the UK to study this time? and didn't you get a job offer or somin'?

And me, not all that much, had a job interview out near Boston last wednesday, should hear back within a couple weeks...would be a pretty sweet offer if I got it...
Been wanting to hear great news from you for quite a while now,and I really hope to hear it this time.
Best of luck mate
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

cheeky! My real name is Jean Pierre and I work at the bleu cheese factory in Nice...

Would you like me to send you some cheese or have you got enough?

there is enough cheese in dubai already,
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Been wanting to hear great news from you for quite a while now,and I really hope to hear it this time.
Best of luck mate
cheers mate
Old Nov 12th 2005, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
cheers mate
Heres to you Bob,lets hear your great news
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:35 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob

that sounds sweet, Bob... I wish I had my own clive, infact, when I get home, I think I will invest in a small pet... maybe a gold fish or sommat.

This time it'll be an MBA, most likely in london, starting next september.... the more letters there are on my business card, the better.

i do have a job here, twice a week, as a consultant (in a management/engineering firm), but my future there was never completely secure, so we will see what happens as my time to depart draws nearer.... I wouldnt mind working for them here or in Dubai, so we will see what happens.

otherwise, its back to the desert to find work, which shouldnt be an issue at all.... besides, when I get back home in mid december, I want the rest of the month off, doing nowt! LOL

PS - give Clive a treat today and tell him its from his mate on the other side of the pond.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:35 pm
The Oracle

Shouldnt you be in bed at this time????
lol...... well what does one do when one cant sleep?

answer, log on to BE
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Benson
there is enough cheese in dubai already,

this is something I am all to familiar with.... infact I probably have a new similie for this occassion....

Dubai's affinity to cheese is like a natural born Chav's affinity to Burberry's and Eltham.

what do u reckon?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

this is something I am all to familiar with.... infact I probably have a new similie for this occassion....

Dubai's affinity to cheese is like a natural born Chav's affinity to Burberry's and Eltham.

what do u reckon?

I think the Ayes have it
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:58 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Benson
I think the Ayes have it

I concur with you, Dr. B.

Hows your day going anyway? Busy day at work?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

I concur with you, Dr. B.

Hows your day going anyway? Busy day at work?

Have you seen how many posts I've done today? In other words no not busy at all at work. Will be off on 15th to desert again for two weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.