Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone miss me at all?

Wikiposts

Anyone miss me at all?

Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:58 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone miss me at all?

Originally Posted by Face81
well hello!

hows it going?

Was better before I crashed into a post earlier today

Made a real mess of my bumper........

But other than that. just fine!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:59 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hello younun

Found a sweet woman to settle with?
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl

crash? ouch! r u ok???? never mind the bumper!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello younun

Found a sweet woman to settle with?

lololol........ pleased am I to see you again.

Settle with no one do I want to, just yet..... being surrounded by them is good enough for now. LOL
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:01 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

crash? ouch! r u ok???? never mind the bumper!

I'm fine - just my pride that's dented!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thats bad news,but its good to hear that youre alright...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:04 am
The Oracle

I'm fine - just my pride that's dented!!
well thats good to hear.... bumpers can be mended.... dont want to see any more bruises on u!

and it happens to the best of drivers, i once clipped my side view mirror into a pillar and scratched a bit of paint off it, but it was easily mended... this happened with my first car.... this ones un touched.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:05 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings to all of you wonderful people.

How is everyone doing? Things at this end are pretty good.... London is still struggling to get into winter with temps pushing 18C these days! lol

Oh and for those that want to know, I can cook now. Ironing is another issue... I miss the proper dry cleaners in Dubai and the 'magic' laundry system at home. heh heh

Cracks in the ski dome, earthquake fears, more bridges, train works kick off and i am not there to appreciate it. Shame! Not to worry though... I will be back in exactly 5 weks from today. I cant wait!

I will pop in atleast once a day from now on.

So who wants a pint? I am buying. lol
Face who....??????

Are you new to the forum ??...

Only joking M8, you have been gone ages!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:10 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

poor post !!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:21 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Face who....??????

Are you new to the forum ??...

Only joking M8, you have been gone ages!!!!
sorry!!!!!!!!

been swamped with uni work, work-work and with all this social stuf, which happens way too often here. LOL

bit settled now and I will be in touch soon...... we should meet up.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

sorry!!!!!!!!

been swamped with uni work, work-work and with all this social stuf, which happens way too often here. LOL

bit settled now and I will be in touch soon...... we should meet up.
No worries, Im out on the lash in London 2morrow (should be at waterloo for 7ish..
failing that..anytime next week
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:49 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No worries, Im out on the lash in London 2morrow (should be at waterloo for 7ish..
failing that..anytime next week

cool! Will call you from work tomorrow to confirm.... just might be able to make it.

cheers!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

well thats good to hear.... bumpers can be mended.... dont want to see any more bruises on u!

and it happens to the best of drivers, i once clipped my side view mirror into a pillar and scratched a bit of paint off it, but it was easily mended... this happened with my first car.... this ones un touched.
I once launched my car over a deer fence.
happens to the best of us.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kelvynd
I once made a jump with my scooter on a small river bridge,started with a bike and finished on my bum
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:58 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kelvynd
I was once almost hit by a an 18-wheeler lorry and I WAS once hit by a cement mixer......

u r right though, it happens to the best of us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.