Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone miss me at all?

Anyone miss me at all?

Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:27 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Anyone miss me at all?

Greetings to all of you wonderful people.

How is everyone doing? Things at this end are pretty good.... London is still struggling to get into winter with temps pushing 18C these days! lol

Oh and for those that want to know, I can cook now. Ironing is another issue... I miss the proper dry cleaners in Dubai and the 'magic' laundry system at home. heh heh

Cracks in the ski dome, earthquake fears, more bridges, train works kick off and i am not there to appreciate it. Shame! Not to worry though... I will be back in exactly 5 weks from today. I cant wait!

I will pop in atleast once a day from now on.

So who wants a pint? I am buying. lol
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone miss me at all?

Originally Posted by Face81

How is everyone doing? Things at this end are pretty good.... London is still struggling to get into winter with temps pushing 18C these days! lol

Oh and for those that want to know, I can cook now. Ironing is another issue... I miss the proper dry cleaners in Dubai and the 'magic' laundry system at home. heh heh

Cracks in the ski dome, earthquake fears, more bridges, train works kick off and i am not there to appreciate it. Shame! Not to worry though... I will be back in exactly 5 weks from today. I cant wait!

Your money's no good here mister....

Great to hear your good news....
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:55 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Face

Glad things are going well in Blighty. So guessing you're back on the 14th Dec?, so will see you before we head back to the UK for Christmas .

Sounds like the weather there has gone mad, still the temperature will suddenly drop in a week or so.

Anyhoo, have a mulled wine on me!!

Zx
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:04 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see ya...

Glad things are going well for you.... So now you have got the cooking bit sussed you can start on ironing.. Pactise makes perfect and all that...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Face ... glad to know u r OK And now u can cook as well ...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
Your money's no good here mister....

Great to hear your good news....
thats you off the drinks list, then

hope u r well, mate.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Zannie
Hiya Face

Glad things are going well in Blighty. So guessing you're back on the 14th Dec?, so will see you before we head back to the UK for Christmas .

Sounds like the weather there has gone mad, still the temperature will suddenly drop in a week or so.

Anyhoo, have a mulled wine on me!!

Zx
looked at a calendar, did we? heh heh.... yeah, back on the 14th, so will have my birthday here... not thrilled about that, but its out of my control..... this is the first time in 24 years that I would not have been on Dubai for my birthday. thats one to think about, eh?

more parties for me then, eh? lol... one here, one with u lot and one with the family. cool!

oh and the weather here is mad!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

thats you off the drinks list, then

hope u r well, mate.
Great as always....
I hated that list anyway
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:45 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Good to see ya...

Glad things are going well for you.... So now you have got the cooking bit sussed you can start on ironing.. Pactise makes perfect and all that...
howdy!

ironing? yeuch! it honestly sucks. that is something that i could NEVER enjoy. terrible! lol... have got ironing a shirt down to 20 minutes now from an earlier record of 35 minutes for each shirt! :scared: lol
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:47 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
Hiya Face ... glad to know u r OK And now u can cook as well ...
i can cook....... a few things...... not the best chef in the world, but hey..... here is a pic of the Eid dinner I cooked for my flat mates.... what do u think?
Attached Thumbnails Anyone miss me at all?-4.jpg   Anyone miss me at all?-3.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:48 am
The Oracle

Great as always....
I hated that list anyway
lol.......

like your halo btw.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol.......

like your halo btw.
Thanks.
And you just reminded me on something,will PM it right away...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:52 am
The Oracle

Thanks.
And you just reminded me on something,will PM it right away...
the suspense is killing.......
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:54 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hello you!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:55 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Hello you!

well hello!

hows it going?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.