Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of someone needing to give away their dog to a happy home?

Anyone know of someone needing to give away their dog to a happy home?

Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Katles is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anyone know of someone needing to give away their dog to a happy home?

I often see dogs needing homes and we are ready to invite a dog into our lives.

We are after a golden retriever cross/lab cross (ie. medium to large dog) b/w 1 - 5 years that is good with kids to love....

Katles
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:43 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know of someone needing to give away their dog to a happy home?

Originally Posted by Katles
I often see dogs needing homes and we are ready to invite a dog into our lives.

We are after a golden retriever cross/lab cross (ie. medium to large dog) b/w 1 - 5 years that is good with kids to love....

Katles
A dog is for life, not just for the duration of a typical Dubai job contract.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Anyone know of someone needing to give away their dog to a happy home?

Couldn't agree more! Any dog that we end up with will be coming back to Australia with us at the end of the contract. I've had animals (always from the pound) my whole life and people joke that to be an animal in our family is like being in animal utopia!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:51 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katles
Couldn't agree more! Any dog that we end up with will be coming back to Australia with us at the end of the contract. I've had animals (always from the pound) my whole life and people joke that to be an animal in our family is like being in animal utopia!
If I bark and wag my tail enough, can I come with you to Oz?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Think I found one for you

http://www.expatpetfinder.com/index....=253&Itemid=26

...if not you could try posting on that site, am sure you'll find a pet soon enough.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Thanks IndieG. I tried him but he is has been homed already. But I didn't know about expatpetfinder. I will post something there!