Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a really good Executive Secretary?

Anyone know a really good Executive Secretary?

Old Jun 24th 2005, 3:23 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone know a really good Executive Secretary?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you know a really good Executive Secretary who might be looking for a job as a local hire? We've been sorting through loads of resumes/cv's looking for the right person for my husband's firm, but no one seems quite right---maybe because they all happen to be beautiful, young girls with minimal skills and I don't want them working with my hubby 8 hours a day!!!

So, basically, I'm hoping for a woman at least my age (40-ish) with superior secretarial skills, excellent English and preferably at least one other language (German, French, Arabic and/or Farsi). The firm is in the DIC and the salary is negotiable if the person is right for the job. It's an Engineering Consulting Firm, btw.

I know there are ladies who frequent this site who would probably be great for the job, but of course you don't want to give up your free time; I just thought you might know someone?

Thanks a bunch,
Tami
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:59 am
Perfumdiva1

Smile Re: Anyone know a really good Executive Secretary?

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you know a really good Executive Secretary who might be looking for a job as a local hire? We've been sorting through loads of resumes/cv's looking for the right person for my husband's firm, but no one seems quite right---maybe because they all happen to be beautiful, young girls with minimal skills and I don't want them working with my hubby 8 hours a day!!!

So, basically, I'm hoping for a woman at least my age (40-ish) with superior secretarial skills, excellent English and preferably at least one other language (German, French, Arabic and/or Farsi). The firm is in the DIC and the salary is negotiable if the person is right for the job. It's an Engineering Consulting Firm, btw.

I know there are ladies who frequent this site who would probably be great for the job, but of course you don't want to give up your free time; I just thought you might know someone?

Thanks a bunch,
Tami

Hey Tami

Long time no speak, hope all is well with you, and everything is slotting into place, schools, homes, cars etc

So are u now in Dubai full time, or still hanging on?

I was there in April and couldnt believe the change in the place. it is quite off putting, as when I was there last 2 1/2 years ago, the Marina was in big hole in the ground, and there was nothing but desert across from the beach front hotels, and for miles down the road, so it was a major shock when this time all I could see was houses and bloody enormous apartment and office buildings, which of course were all beautifully done, but it certainly wasnt the Dubai I knew a few years ago.. which is a shame as I feel it is losing its charm/

Anyhow, I know a girl who speak 5 languages, but Arabic, isnt one of them, and is looking for a career change, she is a bolt of lightning, bright spark and seeks a challenge, but also earns a very good salary. Her background is in marketing and does a fab job, but is looking for a change.
If your are interested then let me know, she is on her own visa, but sorry, she is a cutie and my brothers girlfriend.
She stands no nonsense from anyone, and you certainly would get your moneys worth, and she works in the marketing dept. of a major hotel, and outdoes her annual sales in 3 months..
Yes, she can talk alot LOL
So if you are interested then I shall speak to her, and I hope you are well and enjoy Dubai..

Elaine PD1

Old Jun 25th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone know a really good Executive Secretary?

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch,
Tami
Mr LL has just taken on 2 new people through an agency called Charterhouse. Early days, but so far so good. One is exactly what you described - the sort of PA every boss should have - he noticed a difference to his working life after only 3 days!

They sent quite a few decent candidates. If you want me to get you contact details etc let me know.