Anyone know

Old Sep 4th 2005, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all
Default Anyone know

what these kinds of apartments are like in Dubai?

Ikaar Apartments

Found the link in FAQ section. But want to know what areas should you avoid? What should I expect in terms of quality of apartments?

As you all know i need to get my butt to Dubai ASAP so my fiance and I can stop this long relationship thing. Looking at these rates ... they start at around £5k a year which is great as we have little money.

Is this a good idea or bad? Any info you can provide would be gratefully received
Old Sep 4th 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know

Which apartments where you looking at on this IKAAR site? most of the cheap ones are in areas which are mainly occupied by people from the sub continent, some of them are older in Dubai terms (15 years) and therefore they are a little 'rough' around the edges.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone know

Originally Posted by Vimto
Which apartments where you looking at on this IKAAR site? most of the cheap ones are in areas which are mainly occupied by people from the sub continent, some of them are older in Dubai terms (15 years) and therefore they are a little 'rough' around the edges.
Well I have no idea where to start heh heh. Just seemed cheaper to me. What do you mean by rough?