Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone here from Springs or Meadows?

Anyone here from Springs or Meadows?

Old Nov 8th 2004, 12:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone here from Springs or Meadows?

Can anyone tell me what the current resale is on a 4 bed villa (type 1E or similar)

I move out on my own but MAY sub-let some of the rooms out to subsidise the mortgage and fund my social life....

In an ideal world i would like to rent the villa for the first six months, just to settle in, then purchase it. that way it will save me having to move all my stuff again!!

Does anyone know any agents that may consider doing this.???

Many Many thanks in advance !
Old Nov 8th 2004, 12:16 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone here from Springs or Meadows?

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Can anyone tell me what the current resale is on a 4 bed villa (type 1E or similar)

I move out on my own but MAY sub-let some of the rooms out to subsidise the mortgage and fund my social life....

In an ideal world i would like to rent the villa for the first six months, just to settle in, then purchase it. that way it will save me having to move all my stuff again!!

doubt the cabin crew will go out that far....
Old Nov 8th 2004, 12:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

all the regular places wud be happy to take that off ur hands..... asteco....better homes..... that sort of place.... grab a copy of the property times that comes with the khaleej times.....shud be uselful for wot ur after.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 12:38 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Face : many thanks, will give it a try

JC : where would you recommend...Emirates Tower??
Old Nov 8th 2004, 12:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Face : many thanks, will give it a try

JC : where would you recommend...Emirates Tower??
the girlfriend may be watching so going to be quiet here..... lol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:39 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
the girlfriend may be watching so going to be quiet here..... lol
I think this may explain the PM you got babe!!! xx
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:51 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
I think this may explain the PM you got babe!!! xx
just gave u karma as I am able to give freely again!!!!!