Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone been to 360 @ Jumeriah Beach Hotel?

Anyone been to 360 @ Jumeriah Beach Hotel?

Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:17 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone been to 360 @ Jumeriah Beach Hotel?

360 is the space on the roof of the Marina Seafood restaurant (the round thing that sticks out from the hotel!)

On Fridays and Saturdays they have a new all day club type thing.

Just wondered if anyone had been and could give a little review...

Might go there soon....

Thankie.

Auto.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone been to 360 @ Jumeriah Beach Hotel?

Originally Posted by Autonomy
360 is the space on the roof of the Marina Seafood restaurant (the round thing that sticks out from the hotel!)

Might go there soon....

Thankie.

Auto.
I dont even know where Jumeirah is.....
My dear mother told me not to pass the bridge that's on the river....
And not to talk to strangers....Wearing long jackets....Beige jackets....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:08 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I dont even know where Jumeirah is.....
My dear mother told me not to pass the bridge that's on the river....
And not to talk to strangers....Wearing long jackets....Beige jackets....
You talk in riddles young Saint... You have posted 6,660 times. Does this make you 10 times the devil?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

You talk in riddles young Saint... You have posted 6,660 times. Does this make you 10 times the devil?
I hope not.....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:56 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Might go there soon....

Thankie.

Auto.
I have been, its good venue and the music is kind of Head Candy style, although the service was pretty appalling but \i am sure they will get it together eventually.....

Worth a visit....
Old Dec 18th 2005, 3:09 pm