Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any teachers in Abu Dhabi?

Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:23 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any teachers in Abu Dhabi?

I need help for my friend.
She's working in the UK and would like to apply to any school in Abu Dhabi as long its decent.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any teachers in Abu Dhabi?

any of the british ones bsak, yasmina, pearl etc and the new one british int sch
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

MissBunce is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busybee2 View Post
any of the british ones bsak, yasmina, pearl etc and the new one british int sch
O Brilliant!!
I pressume they all have websites.....procedures to follow for application???that friend of his is me!

I would appreciate any help!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:14 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissBunce View Post
O Brilliant!!
I pressume they all have websites.....procedures to follow for application???that friend of his is me!

Miss Bunce,

One 's'

Regards,

Miss Brodie

...welcome to BE.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Miss Bunce,

One 's'

Regards,

Miss Brodie

...welcome to BE.
Well thank you!

One 's'?

Any adivce then?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank you!

One 's'?

Any adivce then?

Yes, Spelling I presume is important ......

You B. ed? How many years post grad?
Primary or Senior- if so which subject
You want Brit Curr?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:54 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

You want Brit Curr?
Oh Eva, you don't miss much do you.....
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Oh Eva, you don't miss much do you.....
I've missed you Chromedome
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:59 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I've missed you Chromedome
Thank you......I think. As long as it's from the heart and not a result of poor aim.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Thank you......I think. As long as it's from the heart and not a result of poor aim.
Hmmmm, I don't have one of em but I got a bow and arrow.......
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

You want Brit Curr?
yes, yes!

Ba hons in child and youth studies, whislt working as a HLTA for 3 years, now gaining QTS through the GTP route, so have own class etc now....

Looking to teach primary.....yup Bri Curr
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes, yes!

Ba hons in child and youth studies, whislt working as a HLTA for 3 years, now gaining QTS through the GTP route, so have own class etc now....

Looking to teach primary.....yup Bri Curr
Where have you been on the ground? sorry but this is pertinent, where was your Passport issued and Grad of which Uni?,
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

bsak is britishschool.sch.ae and yasmina/pearl are through aldar academics.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by busybee2 View Post
bsak is britishschool.sch.ae and yasmina/pearl are through aldar academics.

Miss Bunce, you are in safe hands now....
BeeB2 will give you the benefit of her 10 years or so experience......

www.alyasmina.sch.ae/

hth

Good Luck
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:27 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

O Brilliant!!

hey I didn't know you would join welcome to BE