Old Mar 19th 2010, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

medo360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any question about saudi ,,specially jeddah >from saudi guy

hi every one

I 've writen this thread for info about

saudi : culture ,people , famous places , best shoping places etc

specially jeddah cuz I live there

I actually read alot of misunderstanding things about the life style and people ,, I don't know who's telling u this

for example : being with girle in streets or cafe or in place is not allowed lol since when ??

in fact now saudi guys have agood time with thair girlefriends ( me too )

there alot of beatifull places to have fun in the weekened

unfortunatily western people don't have any real contact with saudis

to now everything

anyway :

if want to ask about anything I am ready to hlep u

Last edited by medo360; Mar 19th 2010 at 3:45 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any question about saudi ,,specially jeddah >from saudi guy

Having spent over 8 years in Jeddah, I know for certain that you are talking nonsense. If you are Saudi, you probably rely on your parents to bail you out of trouble. If you are Egyptian, you have probably been lucky so far. You will get caught eventually. Suggesting that going out with a girlfriend is safe is very poor advice.

Last edited by lionheart; Mar 19th 2010 at 4:03 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart
Having spent over 8 years in Jeddah, I know for certain that you are talking nonsense. If you are Saudi, you probably rely on your parents to bail you out of trouble. If you are Egyptian, you have probably been lucky so far. You will get caught eventually. Suggesting that going out with a girlfriend is safe is very poor advice.

I fully respect ur point of view

but when the last time you've been in jeddah ,, 10 years ago

when I say something I 'm very sure about it

unfortunatily your life guys is just work +compound + shopping nothing more

while there is more than that !!

>well ,, I am here for any help that's all
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:42 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medo360
hi every one

I actually read alot of misunderstanding things about the life style and people ,, I don't know who's telling u this

for example : being with girle in streets or cafe or in place is not allowed lol since when ??

in fact now saudi guys have agood time with thair boyfriends ( me too )

to now everything

anyway :

i corrected that for you, oh and i'd like to go to mecca, how do i do that. there used to be some idols there i'd like to see, they pre date islam by about 2000 yrs, in fact i think one of them is in that big black thing still, its a small piece of black meteorite that the egyptians used to worship...how can i see that.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shiva
i corrected that for you, oh and i'd like to go to mecca, how do i do that. there used to be some idols there i'd like to see, they pre date islam by about 2000 yrs, in fact i think one of them is in that big black thing still, its a small piece of black meteorite that the egyptians used to worship...how can i see that.

hello shiva:
mecca is a holy place for the whole muslim world and there is a big beatifull mosque there ,,,, about the big black stone it's smell is like paradis lol:: beatifull

but the problem that it's Not allowed for Non-muslim to enter the city

if want to see pic of parts of it :

go to google >> image search and paste this arabic word صور الحجر الاسود

that what I can do

Last edited by medo360; Mar 19th 2010 at 5:02 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

So tell me mendo360, what's happening in Jeddah. I'm here for a month staying at a private home on the water in Obhur. Been doing a little fishing and jet skiing to pass the time. Went to Jeddah City, thought it was an absolute nightmare with the traffic, polluted as all get out and the humidity just made it worse. You do have some newer shopping centers but I'm not here to shop. So tell me what's so special in Jeddah that I should risk my life going back into that toxic madness.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 7:41 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 19th 2010, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

hi every one

in fact now saudi guys have agood time with thair girlefriends ( me too )

to now everything

anyway :

Hi Medo - I may be setting up an office in Al Khobar shortly and have many concerns about spending my days in Saudi. What's life like in the 12th Century?
Old Mar 20th 2010, 3:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
So tell me mendo360, what's happening in Jeddah. I'm here for a month staying at a private home on the water in Obhur. Been doing a little fishing and jet skiing to pass the time. Went to Jeddah City, thought it was an absolute nightmare with the traffic, polluted as all get out and the humidity just made it worse. You do have some newer shopping centers but I'm not here to shop. So tell me what's so special in Jeddah that I should risk my life going back into that toxic madness.
toxic madness that's make me feel like u lived in hill

well, Desertocean

It depend on you what you intersting in

why didn't u go to cornash the west cost it's better than obhur

the resturants ,cafes, bowling game ,,etc
there are the jeddah center of scince and technology : cool

car race and fanky danceing >>there is place called jeddah race way :there are more than 20000 thousend people come there every thursday

there is a traditional market and museum .

I repeat it's depend on ur intersing places

but No bars , No night club

and wellcome in home
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Hi Medo - I may be setting up an office in Al Khobar shortly and have many concerns about spending my days in Saudi. What's life like in the 12th Century?
first welcome to the saudi arabia

well, al khobar is very nice and quite city

if you lived in a compound ,,the system it's like western many forigen to make friends with.

the life there is great many places to have fun specailly for family man

but if you like very much alchole and nightclubs

I thing this is not the right place for you
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

toxic madness that's make me feel like u lived in hill

well, Desertocean

It depend on you what you intersting in

why didn't u go to cornash the west cost it's better than obhur

the resturants ,cafes, bowling game ,,etc
there are the jeddah center of scince and technology : cool

car race and fanky danceing >>there is place called jeddah race way :there are more than 20000 thousend people come there every thursday

there is a traditional market and museum .

I repeat it's depend on ur intersing places

but No bars , No night club

and wellcome in home
Never been to a fanky danceing with 20000 thousend people, sounds real exciting, thanks
Old Mar 20th 2010, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
Never been to a fanky danceing with 20000 thousend people, sounds real exciting, thanks
hope see u there ,
Old Mar 20th 2010, 7:06 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh....Jeddah Raceway. I keep seeing adverts for that on MBC Action. Very bizarre. Everyone on the ads seems to want to be American, driving huge Chevvies and giving it all the Eminem rap poses and shit, man.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

first welcome to the saudi arabia

well, al khobar is very nice and quite city

if you lived in a compound ,,the system it's like western many forigen to make friends with.

the life there is great many places to have fun specailly for family man

but if you like very much alchole and nightclubs

I thing this is not the right place for you
Thanks for the advice - I appreciate it. I'm not so bothered about the drink and nightcubs - more the fact that I won't be allowed to laugh in public.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.