Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any party girls about?

Any party girls about?

Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:12 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
To old to party, in bed by 9 most nights LOL

I like to be wined and dined before I get excited anough to do anything
there is an end to your wined and dined quote but I'm to much of a gentleman to say "69" ... all before 8.30 i promise !!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:13 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by Nabs
I will be at "left bank" in madinat jumiera
was there last night....was dead..so was agency and Trader Vics, although Traders had a band on...crap music but the girl on the bongo's was an absolute honey!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:13 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Zabeel tower is great, swimming pool, gym, steam room sauna's etc. Right between Longs and Fibbers and directly across from Scarletts. a bargain.

And with high powered binoculars (90dhs from lifco) you can see into all the Emirates buildings....yes..that 6,000 air hostesses........
Sounds inviting, whats the rent like?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:14 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

was there last night....was dead..so was agency and Trader Vics, although Traders had a band on...crap music but the girl on the bongo's was an absolute honey!!
should have let her play with your bongos mate... much more fun...
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
there is an end to your wined and dined quote but I'm to much of a gentleman to say "69" ... all before 8.30 i promise !!!
Oh don't hold back on my account poppet, JD doesn't
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:17 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh don't hold back on my account poppet, JD doesn't
HOLD back on what... i love it when you talk dirty.... snuggly bunny..... I know I know me and JD need to get a life..... this what happens when you have to go to bed with boxing gloves on....
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

should have let her play with your bongos mate... much more fun...
You should have seen her mate on the flute !!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:18 am
Up in the air

I wanted to see her on the organ though
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:19 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

on the flute? or wa she playing the flute
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:20 am
Long Member

I take it was the trouser flute... dude blow that horn.....James galway must be shitting his pants...
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:20 am
The Delivery Man...

I wanted to see her on the organ though

I would love that
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:22 am
Up in the air

I take it was the trouser flute... dude blow that horn.....James galway must be shitting his pants...
Funny as f***
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

I'll stop her in the Loo then if thats what you all think... anyone want to join me... i'v got lots of toilet duck and vim... geat night in that..
Nah - better off with Mr Muscle!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:28 am
Long Member

To all Fourm people, i would just like to distance myself from anything that may have been posted on this site that might note be deemed as fit for public veiwing... i would also like to distance myself from Mr JD as i think that some of his comments are well out of order too... i do hope you you all understand and if you would like to talk to me or JD we will be down the Arif Castle office... see ya ther dude..
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:30 am
Up in the air

To all Fourm people, i would just like to distance myself from anything that may have been posted on this site that might note be deemed as fit for public veiwing... i would also like to distance myself from Mr JD as i think that some of his comments are well out of order too... i do hope you you all understand and if you would like to talk to me or JD we will be down the Arif Castle office... see ya ther dude..
Will be down Yorks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.