Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any party girls about?

Any party girls about?

Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by samireh
Your place...loads of good company and lots of wine.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It will be my place every friday,soon.I live in shj now, but soon moving to dxb, and thats when the fun will begin. but don't forget the Vodka
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:01 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs

It will be my place every friday,soon.I live in shj now, but soon moving to dxb, and thats when the fun will begin. but don't forget the Vodka

Look forward to it
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:02 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samireh
Look forward to it
Great

1 on the list, who else?

Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:04 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Great

1 on the list, who else?

Zabeel Tower is rocking most nights!
We have a man who delivers, we just pop down to lifco to get a load of redbull.paaaaaaartay
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Zabeel Tower is rocking most nights!
We have a man who delivers, we just pop down to lifco to get a load of redbull.paaaaaaartay

When am I invited
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:07 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

When am I invited
Whenever you arrive with lots of women and vodka !
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Where are you moving to in Dubai?
The Delivery Man...

I get Vodka really cheap from Ajman and loads of them Women, hmmmm what kind of women are you refering to? friends i can get many but.....
Up in the air

All this talk about partys and drinking has got me in the mood.
I got the hunger now........right who's out 2nite..when and where......impromtu piss up....If i knew what day it was i could suggest a venue.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Where are you moving to in Dubai?
I'm looking for something between shaikh zayed road 1st interchange and the knowledge village
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:09 am
Up in the air

I get Vodka really cheap from Ajman and loads of them Women, hmmmm what kind of women are you refering to? friends i can get many but.....
Just for company nothing else!!!!
It's nice to have female company when your out thats all.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

To old to party, in bed by 9 most nights LOL

I like to be wined and dined before I get excited anough to do anything
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:11 am
The Delivery Man...

All this talk about partys and drinking has got me in the mood.
I got the hunger now........right who's out 2nite..when and where......impromtu piss up....If i knew what day it was i could suggest a venue.

I will be at "left bank" in madinat jumiera
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:12 am
Up in the air

I'm looking for something between shaikh zayed road 1st interchange and the knowledge village
Zabeel tower is great, swimming pool, gym, steam room sauna's etc. Right between Longs and Fibbers and directly across from Scarletts. a bargain.

And with high powered binoculars (90dhs from lifco) you can see into all the Emirates buildings....yes..that 6,000 air hostesses........
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Just for company nothing else!!!!
It's nice to have female company when your out thats all.
Thats not a problem at all

You guys do anything else beside drinking?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.