British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Any ideas please? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/any-ideas-please-605962/)

ThomasLovesLions777 Apr 28th 2009 8:58 am

Any ideas please?

Hi guys, thanks for all the contributions on these message boards, Im 25 years old and have a HND Business Studies Diploma and some good AS Level results with GCSE qualifications, Im currently working part time in a gym, my passion is fitness and exercise. I really need some advice I want to leave the UK, I dont know where, I have family in Toronto Canada who have lived there all their life and thats all the people I know off. I love spanish speaking countries the only problem is I dont know the language, So please help me im quite down as I type this, :(

What are my options? if any

Thanks God bless

Thomas

MataHari Apr 28th 2009 9:06 am

Re: Any ideas please?

most people here don't speak Spanish either, so you'll fit right in...
what's the question?

still.unsure Apr 28th 2009 9:10 am

Originally Posted by ThomasLovesLions777 (Post 7521727)
Hi guys, thanks for all the contributions on these message boards, Im 25 years old and have a HND Business Studies Diploma and some good AS Level results with GCSE qualifications, Im currently working part time in a gym, my passion is fitness and exercise. I really need some advice I want to leave the UK, I dont know where, I have family in Toronto Canada who have lived there all their life and thats all the people I know off. I love spanish speaking countries the only problem is I dont know the language, So please help me im quite down as I type this, :(

What are my options? if any

Thanks God bless

Thomas

the middle east is, as i'm sure you're aware, a pretty conservative corner of the world so though there has been a few members of the bored that work in the fitness-related industries, i'm not sure how that goes around this neck of the woods.

if you're inspired for the spanish corner of the world, go spend some time learning the language at home, then go for a visit and check out how well you fit in and can live there.

as for finding jobs, if you've got one, hold onto it and stay put and wait for your target destination to pick-up. relocating to a foreign country with a language/cultural barrier (no matter how large or small it may be) would not be a wise move right now.

best o' luck

klaus3974 Apr 28th 2009 10:32 am

This is the typical person who post the same question in ten different forums. So go figure how much time you should invest in answering his question.

Blue Cat Apr 28th 2009 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by klaus3974 (Post 7522061)
This is the typical person who post the same question in ten different forums. So go figure how much time you should invest in answering his question.

ten? I only know of 3 :p

klaus3974 Apr 28th 2009 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7522813)
ten? I only know of 3 :p

I was counting all the BE regional forums where this guy posted the same question. :thumbup:

Amazing how you can find on the internet posting like "I do not know what to do with my life, do you have any idea?"

Blue Cat Apr 28th 2009 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by klaus3974 (Post 7522926)
I was counting all the BE regional forums where this guy posted the same question. :thumbup:

Amazing how you can find on the internet posting like "I do not know what to do with my life, do you have any idea?"

it amazes me how they expect complete strangers to make big decisions for them.

Bob Apr 28th 2009 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7522937)
it amazes me how they expect complete strangers to make big decisions for them.

And with that, closing the thread as there's multiples around and well the ME being the meccha for Spanish speaking countries and all that...