Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any fashion-conscious folk out there in Dubai?

Any fashion-conscious folk out there in Dubai?

Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:27 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any fashion-conscious folk out there in Dubai?

Had this sent to me by a friend but, not being particularly fashionable or fashion-conscious thought I'd put it on the forum in case it interested some ...

" London College of Fashion are offering a series of short 1, 3 or 5 day courses in Dubai in subjects like 'Luxury Brand and Product Management', 'Online Fashion Marketing', 'An Introduction to Fashion Marketing', 'The Power of Visual Merchandising', 'Personal Styling', 'Starting Your Own Fashion Label' and 'Fashion Journalism'.

The short courses run between 22-26 May in Dubai but to take advantage of the early bird booking discount of 25% you need to book online at the official LCF site before the end of April. Prices will go up on the 1st of May, I have attached a PDF of the course schedule to help you see all the courses together and decide which one you want to take as well as detailed information about the courses, tutors and what they involve so you can see them without having to go to the website.

Once you decide which course you want to take, you can then go to the website below and book it. Alternatively, all details are also on the website for you to look at in that format.

www.fashion.arts.ac.uk/dubai "

Have absolutely no connection to this organisation but thought it may interest somebody.