Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any designers here?

Any designers here?

Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:04 pm
this is the end

manja is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Any designers here?

i'm just wondering if there's any designers on this Forum who are working in Dubai...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:09 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any designers here?

Originally Posted by manja
i'm just wondering if there's any designers on this Forum who are working in Dubai...

Would that be clothes or web designers??
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:10 pm
this is the end

Default Are u?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Would that be clothes or web designers??
doesn't really matter. So are u a designer?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:12 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are u?

doesn't really matter. So are u a designer?

No, but I know a man that is a designer, a charmer and right down to earth ... Joseph.creative is whohe is!

Best to PM him HTH
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:15 pm
this is the end

No, but I know a man that is a designer, a charmer and right down to earth ... Joseph.creative is whohe is!

Best to PM him HTH
GoldHearted:So wat do you do? Are u in Dubai?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:20 pm

GoldHearted:So wat do you do? Are u in Dubai?

Yes Im in Dubai! Would prefer alternative location but for now and the next few years its Dubai.

Im an Auxillary nurse, no call for it here, so Im looking for something to do from home, as I have 2 year old son.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:30 pm
this is the end

Default Childcare

Hehehe...maybe you could start a childcare centre from your home.
taking care of 2 or 3 kids should be sufficeint to pass your time.
At the same time, you have time to spend with your kids and earn some money...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:44 pm

Default Re: Childcare

Hehehe...maybe you could start a childcare centre from your home.
taking care of 2 or 3 kids should be sufficeint to pass your time.
At the same time, you have time to spend with your kids and earn some money...

Thats not a bad idea you know, but though I wont part with my son to anyone or a nursury just yet, its something I can look into.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:49 pm
this is the end

Cool Re: Childcare

Thats not a bad idea you know, but though I wont part with my son to anyone or a nursury just yet, its something I can look into.
It's a great idea... hmmm at least you are getting something out of this thread...nobody seems interested in having good conversation sometimes.

Sort of a part time nanny. Are u staying on landed propety or apt?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:55 pm

Default Re: Childcare

It's a great idea... hmmm at least you are getting something out of this thread...nobody seems interested in having good conversation sometimes.

Sort of a part time nanny. Are u staying on landed propety or apt?
On land at the moment, moving to an apartment. And cant wait, cant stand the intrusion of ants, roaches ( though in limited numbers ) since I got the place anti everything done! And if you have seen my thread ..... Blind Black thread snakes! 4 to date :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:58 pm
this is the end

Cool Blind Black thread snakes

On land at the moment, moving to an apartment. And cant wait, cant stand the intrusion of ants, roaches ( though in limited numbers ) since I got the place anti everything done! And if you have seen my thread ..... Blind Black thread snakes! 4 to date :scared:
OMG!!!! Blind black thread snakes?!!! wat are those? they poisonous? :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:02 pm

Default Re: Blind Black thread snakes

OMG!!!! Blind black thread snakes?!!! wat are those? they poisonous? :scared:
No they are not! They are about 4" long fully grown and not sonething you expect to find wriggling about the bathroom, or stepping on it! :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:05 pm
this is the end

Default Re: Blind Black thread snakes

No they are not! They are about 4" long fully grown and not sonething you expect to find wriggling about the bathroom, or stepping on it! :scared:
ewwewwwewwww!
i only get lizards and roaches here...don't know where they come from.
that's already quite GROSSED! :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:14 pm
this is the end

Default you who...where are yous....

Anyway....wats happening with all the designers in Dubai?
Working hard in Dubai Media CIty? tsk tsk tsk...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:19 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Any designers here?

how come?

are you in the industry?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.