Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Another Theory of 9/11

Another Theory of 9/11

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Another Theory of 9/11

Hi all,

I apologize cause it got nothing to do with dubai but I just find out the following web site with different view. Check out the video too.

http://www.st911.org/

Khan
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:15 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Theory of 9/11

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hi all,

I apologize cause it got nothing to do with dubai but I just find out the following web site with different view. Check out the video too.

http://www.st911.org/

Khan

I don't believe this for a Second. Why would someone place implosives in a tower to bring it down and then top of it have some guys hijack a plane and ran on it???

This Article is only a FairyTale!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I don't believe this for a Second. Why would someone place implosives in a tower to bring it down and then top of it have some guys hijack a plane and ran on it???

This Article is only a FairyTale!
Well u r entitled to ur opinion.

Khan
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:15 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Well u r entitled to ur opinion.

Khan

Well logic sense thats what I would call it.

American did allow it to happen simply because it was out of their thinking that an attack of that extent/type could ever happen.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:52 pm
W10

Everyone knows it was Mossad

Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:47 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Everyone knows it was Mossad
Not true, it was the Illuminati on there quest to introduce a new world order.

everyone know that...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Not true, it was the Illuminati on there quest to introduce a new world order.

everyone know that...
NO.....It was the Anti-abortionists and the Gay Pride people....
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
NO.....It was the Anti-abortionists and the Gay Pride people....
ruthless b@stards......
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did any of you took time to watch video? Cause the reason suppose to be so US can attck all these countries and also change the laws in their own countey...Think about it.....it is logical

Khan
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:28 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Did any of you took time to watch video? Cause the reason suppose to be so US can attck all these countries and also change the laws in their own countey...Think about it.....it is logical

Khan
the only thing that is logical is that you got taken in by a bunch of consipracy theorists
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:57 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Wake up you guys!

We all know it was the communist-zionist-liberal media elite papal conspiracy in action!

It never occurs to some people that the simplest explaination (in this, a group of fanatical muslims who read the koran literally did it) is usually what happend.

Norm

Elvis didn't do no drugs....
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It never occurs to some people that the simplest explaination (in this, a group of fanatical muslims who read the koran literally did it) is usually what happend.

Its Not that Some reads the Holy Quran and does it! If that would have been the case than none of us would be alive today!

They do it after reading the News around them!

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:36 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Its Not that Some reads the Holy Quran and does it! If that would have been the case than none of us would be alive today!

They do it after reading the News around them!

Good people do good things.
Evil people do evil things.
If you want a good person to do an evil thing you need religion...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Good people do good things.
Evil people do evil things.
If you want a good person to do an evil thing you need religion...
I donno what religion u r refreing too but I dont think any religion in the world that tells good ppl to do bad things. Also look for

"The Power of Nightmares"
it s a report from BBC prob. u will trust it.

Khan
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:45 pm

I donno what religion u r refreing too but I dont think any religion in the world that tells good ppl to do bad things. Also look for

"The Power of Nightmares"
it s a report from BBC prob. u will trust it.

Khan
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhod...1/GodWars.html

http://www.jcnot4me.com/Items/cults/...f_religion.htm

http://www.atheistresource.co.uk/victims.html

http://www.jcnot4me.com/images/Jonestown.jpg

Religion has been the cause of major wars, pogroms, genocides, terrorism and rape for the past 2000 years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.