Another new one!

Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:28 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Smile Another new one!

Hi everyone,

It seems like you all know one another on here, but hope you will make room for another small one!

Am moving out to Dubai in the next couple of months from the UK and have a million questions. Lots already seem to be answered on other threads, but am certain to come up with more!

Coming over as a single female and know only a couple of people - so may well be inviting myself along to meet you guys for a beer!

LG
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:49 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Another new one!

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Hi everyone,

It seems like you all know one another on here, but hope you will make room for another small one!

Am moving out to Dubai in the next couple of months from the UK and have a million questions. Lots already seem to be answered on other threads, but am certain to come up with more!

Coming over as a single female and know only a couple of people - so may well be inviting myself along to meet you guys for a beer!

LG
Big Hi Lilly!!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum...hope you stick around!

I'm sure the guys would welcome a single female with open arms and Mickey'll probably appreciate another female, if she decides to grace them with her presence, lol!

This is pretty excellent because when I first posted here, there appeared to be just an avatarless bunch of random posters until Joseph appeared with his drunken ramblings . But, there's a whole bunch of regulars now...
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:51 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Hi everyone,

LG
adn the avatar has nothing to do with my hobby of getting drunk in the pub with a laptop.....

hmmm SWF... dubai... hmmm .... okay will now be non smutty...

all female newcomers to the site have to give full information on themselves such as hobbies and vital stats...

when are you out in Dubai and do come along.. look atthe Dates that we are trying to sort and are any of them good... so good luck with the move and why are coming out here as well?

fire away with any questions....
Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:40 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
adn the avatar has nothing to do with my hobby of getting drunk in the pub with a laptop.....

hmmm SWF... dubai... hmmm .... okay will now be non smutty...

all female newcomers to the site have to give full information on themselves such as hobbies and vital stats...

when are you out in Dubai and do come along.. look atthe Dates that we are trying to sort and are any of them good... so good luck with the move and why are coming out here as well?

fire away with any questions....
Pleased to hear that question does not extend to current females on this forum!!
Would seem that Joseph has a shed load of hormones there and they are on the prowl ....
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:26 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Pleased to hear that question does not extend to current females on this forum!!
Would seem that Joseph has a shed load of hormones there and they are on the prowl ....
Madame G, whatever gave you that idea?

god, off to work now. last contract to do in the UK for about the next 3 years... than as Krusty said in the nicely worded text she sent me where she was not being a cow, it is 2 weeks to go...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

god, off to work now. last contract to do in the UK for about the next 3 years... than as Krusty said in the nicely worded text she sent me where she was not being a cow, it is 2 weeks to go...
Look forward to meeting your better half some time soon Joe!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:39 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Big Hi Lilly!!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum...hope you stick around!

I'm sure the guys would welcome a single female with open arms and Mickey'll probably appreciate another female, if she decides to grace them with her presence, lol!

This is pretty excellent because when I first posted here, there appeared to be just an avatarless bunch of random posters until Joseph appeared with his drunken ramblings . But, there's a whole bunch of regulars now...
Thank you Cherry Pie!

Am planning on sticking around and will be good to meet up with everyone when I am out for good.

Strange to think I am moving somewhere and will know virtually no one! Had a long alcohol fuelled lunch with girls friends yesterday and that made me realise how much I will miss them. Guys with open arms sounds like fun (and will hopefully make the most of it ) but hope I can meet some nice females as well!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:28 am
Beduoin_Boy

Hi everyone,

LG

Just don;t say anything wrong about Uk and don;t give your opionion and you will be fine otherwise you will be banned like me.

Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:56 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Thank you Cherry Pie!

Am planning on sticking around and will be good to meet up with everyone when I am out for good.

Strange to think I am moving somewhere and will know virtually no one! Had a long alcohol fuelled lunch with girls friends yesterday and that made me realise how much I will miss them. Guys with open arms sounds like fun (and will hopefully make the most of it ) but hope I can meet some nice females as well!
Have you posted on this site Lilly...www.expatwoman.com ...good way of making girlfriends. And don't worry, it's very easy to make friends in Dubai...ridiculously easy, in fact...everyone's too sociable and friendly for their own good, lol!!!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:33 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Do you want somewhere to stay or not?! Cos I suggest you be nice and stop hitting on poor defenceless girls who wander onto the site!!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:40 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Have you posted on this site Lilly...www.expatwoman.com ...good way of making girlfriends. And don't worry, it's very easy to make friends in Dubai...ridiculously easy, in fact...everyone's too sociable and friendly for their own good, lol!!!
I really wish I'd come on here earlier, cos I've had a pretty tough year of it, but I'm (probably) heading home in December. I've made loads of friends but most of them have ended up leaving the country or getting into heavy relationships. I'm hoping it's nothing personal!!

Of course then Hurricane Joe arrived and made life a bit more interesting!

Anyway, as a single girl, you have to get used to the taxi drivers offering to take you to side entrances cos they think you're a hooker. Happens to me everytime I get a taxi to a bar when I'm at all dressed up. I'm hoping that's nothing personal as well!!

Hmm, what a great impression of myself I'm giving here.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
I really wish I'd come on here earlier, cos I've had a pretty tough year of it, but I'm (probably) heading home in December. I've made loads of friends but most of them have ended up leaving the country or getting into heavy relationships. I'm hoping it's nothing personal!!

Of course then Hurricane Joe arrived and made life a bit more interesting!

Anyway, as a single girl, you have to get used to the taxi drivers offering to take you to side entrances cos they think you're a hooker. Happens to me everytime I get a taxi to a bar when I'm at all dressed up. I'm hoping that's nothing personal as well!!

Hmm, what a great impression of myself I'm giving here.
am back on 26th so we are going to have fun before you go and meet these peeps as well!!!

yep... like when you met me at the blue Bar and he was going to take you to the side entrance!! bloody rude of them! Simple black dress and they think ur a hooker... so word of advice is not to look too good if ur on ur own meeting someone but when you meet who you are meeting then they think you have made no effort... so which is worse?

just ignore the taxi drivers and look good is the answer!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:13 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

LG
Welcome to the wild world that is this forum........was starting to get a little stale...........HAHAHAHAHA.......no.........everyo ne is gr8. I am sure u will b fine.

Am refered to as the living version of the Explorer so I will be happy to help u out with all ur q's. Oh and obviously u r more than welcome to meet us when we have our big get together.

Welcome aboard and here is some karma for being so nice!

Okay u lot, b4 u jump down my throat....i cant give out any more karma!!!says i have over done it. hahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:20 pm
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Face81
Welcome to the wild world that is this forum........was starting to get a little stale...........HAHAHAHAHA.......no.........everyo ne is gr8. I am sure u will b fine.

Am refered to as the living version of the Explorer so I will be happy to help u out with all ur q's. Oh and obviously u r more than welcome to meet us when we have our big get together.

Welcome aboard and here is some karma for being so nice!

Okay u lot, b4 u jump down my throat....i cant give out any more karma!!!says i have over done it. hahaha

-Face81

Now totally confused! How do I know if I have karma??

Would be happy to return the favour if I had idea what was going on!!

LG
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

Now totally confused! How do I know if I have karma??

Would be happy to return the favour if I had idea what was going on!!

LG
karma is the little blue box under ur name.... click it to give karma...

when you have more karma you get more boxes... means people like you...

there you go. any help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.