Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Another Arabian Invention

Another Arabian Invention

Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Another Arabian Invention

Fresh from Saudi Arabia.....
Attached Thumbnails Another Arabian Invention-lambergeni.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:42 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Arabian Invention

Originally Posted by shoushou
Fresh from Saudi Arabia.....

Is the driver female
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Is the driver female
Is the Pope Catholic????

(I think that question is not quite right...)
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:02 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Is the Pope Catholic????

(I think that question is not quite right...)

Do bears s**t in the woods, is the correct one i think!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Do bears s**t in the woods, is the correct one i think!
I always thought they shat in shit....