Am I welcome?

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:56 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Am I welcome?

Hey welcome Nabs
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 1:07 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
thanx, where r u from?
Can't u guess???
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

adel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by novita77
Can't u guess???
hehehhehe. hey nabs im not brit either, welcome anyway.
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

adel is an unknown quantity at this point

White crown, U?
al moosa towr 2
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Cool, Im doing some stuff at the moment for Palestine Cellular Communications Jawwal.

Not sure if Ill be going there though!
Cool JD, I didn't know you also work in Telecom related field. Hook me up with some bizness connections LOL

Cheers,

D
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:46 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like everyone missed the spot the troll compo !!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smartd
Cool JD, I didn't know you also work in Telecom related field. Hook me up with some bizness connections LOL

Cheers,

D
Well I do some stuff in Telecoms, setup STC and a few things for MTC vodaphone, but i work in all fields. Setup Telcos, merged a few Banks, Stock exchanges etc.
its really quite boring
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

Well I do some stuff in Telecoms, setup STC and a few things for MTC vodaphone, but i work in all fields. Setup Telcos, merged a few Banks, Stock exchanges etc.
its really quite boring
Thats awesome. Didnt know you were in this region for a while. I'm just workin with etisalat

Cheers,

D
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Thats awesome. Didnt know you were in this region for a while. I'm just workin with etisalat

Cheers,

D
Setup a new datacentres for Saudi Telecom, one in Jeddah and another in Riyadh, all Multiplexed ATM switches with triangulation for high availability. Had to replicated every customer care and billing/provisioning system, plus mirrored data silos.
Was quite good fun......i suppose
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Setup a new datacentres for Saudi Telecom, one in Jeddah and another in Riyadh, all Multiplexed ATM switches with triangulation for high availability. Had to replicated every customer care and billing/provisioning system, plus mirrored data silos.
Was quite good fun......i suppose
they are gettin ready for the competition. Im tryin to introduce new services across the region but gettin to senior management is a pain always
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 12:09 pm
Up in the air

they are gettin ready for the competition. Im tryin to introduce new services across the region but gettin to senior management is a pain always
Spon on. The move was driven by the decision to allow outside telecoms companies to come in and create a more competitive market.

lots of spin off work will come out of it
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 12:44 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,

I was so bored at work and through some search i found myself in this forum,quite interesting i must say,I'm not british so i wonder if i'm welcome
Hello Nabs.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Spon on. The move was driven by the decision to allow outside telecoms companies to come in and create a more competitive market.

lots of spin off work will come out of it

yea im on the other side with etihad etisalat the new operator.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:26 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I'm sorry I couldn't reply earlier to all who welcomed me as it got really busy at work, this month is gonna be so hectic. Thanx you all
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:30 am
Up in the air

yea im on the other side with etihad etisalat the new operator.
EE are also one of my clients, have to go to Riyadh and Jeddah in feb................great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.