Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Alcohol consumption

Alcohol consumption

Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alcohol consumption

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
just walk
Better still, just stay in; you're bloody dangerous!:curse:
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Better still, just stay in; you're bloody dangerous!:curse:
Sorry BC, not you. That dildo fella!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I stay in anyway! can't be arsed with the traffic
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:02 pm

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

just walk
i will ... but i am scared ... i walked once ... as a pedestrian you are treated like a target
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:05 pm

... I wouldn't call anyone dildo (if it's what I think it is) unless I know the guy personally ... and my FatBoy is still faster than your Roadking
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:49 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by diablo
... I wouldn't call anyone dildo (if it's what I think it is) unless I know the guy personally ... and my FatBoy is still faster than your Roadking
Normally, I wouldn't name call but when you post that you drink and drive and feel that's OK because it's only 500m from home and you drive home slowly; FFS, that's the politest thing I can think of calling you.
Speed also kills! Maybe you would be better selling the bike and the car and buying some sturdy walking boots, you would be less of a hazard out on the roads.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:15 pm

Normally, I wouldn't name call but when you post that you drink and drive and feel that's OK because it's only 500m from home and you drive home slowly; FFS, that's the politest thing I can think of calling you.
Speed also kills! Maybe you would be better selling the bike and the car and buying some sturdy walking boots, you would be less of a hazard out on the roads.
I appreciate that ... and everything you've said here is right ... and if you do as you preach I take my hat off ... no joke.

But hey ... don't like being called a dildo??? Even a prick sounds better
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:22 pm

Hmmm but looking at the words from your profile ...

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
... do you consider stealling better than drinking
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate that ... and everything you've said here is right ... and if you do as you preach I take my hat off ... no joke.

But hey ... don't like being called a dildo??? Even a prick sounds better
ok Diablo -your a prick
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:25 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

i will ... but i am scared ... i walked once ... as a pedestrian you are treated like a target
Yes... I go running, often along that same road you drive drunk on, often at the time you might be arriving to or leaving from the Buddha Bar or Barasti.

Absolutely no sympathy here, sorry.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:30 am
If I have to explain...

Hmmm but looking at the words from your profile ...

... do you consider stealling better than drinking
No problem whatsoever with drinking. I'm known to imbibe once in a while myself. It's the totally irresponsible and downright lethal act of driving afterwards I have issues with. I'll take you at your word that you will not drink and drive and drop this topic. Don't know about you, but I'm bored now.

And, no i don't condone stealing, but I do enjoy some humour now and then.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:13 am

ok Diablo -your a prick
now i feel better ...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by typical
Yes... I go running, often along that same road you drive drunk on, often at the time you might be arriving to or leaving from the Buddha Bar or Barasti.

Absolutely no sympathy here, sorry.
i cannot believe that you'd be running on the strip between Budha Bar and JBR? there is no walkway there? i hope you're not running on the streets because you'll find the taxi drivers speeding far more dangerous than an old bloke having 3-4 beers (not really drunk, i can still walk the line, touch my nose, even get back home and write proposals and reports but legally yes) driving 30-40 / hour. I only found myself real drunk once and I walked back from Budha ... my wife found me wandering along the street ... actually ... for your info (if you go those places) ... i was drugged there I can swear ... I had maybe 2 beers and a shooter ... found myself vomitting in the toilet ... and fell asleep ... security and my wife found me there hugging the toilet) some hours later ... new year eve in the Budha Bar

As for your running ... you have the Walk now and the beach ... get away from that road ...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:25 am
Concierge

now i feel better ...
I am glad your feeling better by the way did you know it is illegal to work from home?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:31 am

I am glad your feeling better by the way did you know it is illegal to work from home?
oops ... let me clarify this ... i have an office in KV ... but right now I am writing a proposal ... sitting in my apartment? i can't see that being illegal? who should tell me to go and be in the office when i can have a up of coffee with my better half just now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.