Alc@h@l

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:47 am
Just Joined

dabseyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Alc@h@l

Dear All

I understand that this is a taboo subject in the Kingdom but here goes.

1. Is it possible to enter an embassy for a few drinkies.
2. Can it be purchased within compounds.
3. Are people living in compounds budding home brewers.
4. How much trouble would someone found with alc@h@l in their possession be in. Obviously drink driving is suicide and a very stupid thing to do.

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alc@h@l

Originally Posted by dabseyman
Dear All

I understand that this is a taboo subject in the Kingdom but here goes.

1. Is it possible to enter an embassy for a few drinkies.
2. Can it be purchased within compounds.
3. Are people living in compounds budding home brewers.
4. How much trouble would someone found with alc@h@l in their possession be in. Obviously drink driving is suicide and a very stupid thing to do.

Thanks
1. Yes
2. What do you think !!!
3. See Q2
4. Nice !!! Holiday in Jail.
Some people ask some very dangerous questions on here.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

CD..why are they "dangerous Questions" the user is anonymous, this site is not based in Saudi .....this bored allows people to talk about anything (within the Mods rulings)
I am sure that Saudi authorities already know that booze is brewed in compounds and that people buy it. This is nothing new is it and I am sure has been talked about before.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
CD..why are they "dangerous Questions" the user is anonymous, this site is not based in Saudi .....this bored allows people to talk about anything (within the Mods rulings)
I am sure that Saudi authorities already know that booze is brewed in compounds and that people buy it. This is nothing new is it and I am sure has been talked about before.
Maybe the O.P is a local and is fishing to find out more information on the subject.
For those lucky people not here in the costa del sand pit.
There has been 2 compounds that have been closed down by pc plod and his right hand man in the last couple of weeks.

They seem to be looking at compounds that do have a social life, which is getting more and more fewer week by week.
I can name 4 that have been closed down this year alone.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 2:51 pm
Banned

Loren Prefontaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Maybe the O.P is a local and is fishing to find out more information on the subject.
For those lucky people not here in the costa del sand pit.
There has been 2 compounds that have been closed down by pc plod and his right hand man in the last couple of weeks.

They seem to be looking at compounds that do have a social life, which is getting more and more fewer week by week.
I can name 4 that have been closed down this year alone.

OMG, a social life is not allowed?
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

prwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really nice

Originally Posted by Loren Prefontaine
Of course a social life is allowed, as long as it complies with The Book and I don't mean the one that starts with "In the beginning..."
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:23 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Is that you back again under a whole new guise. Doctor Whoooooo!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:16 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Do what you want. Avoid beekeeping though.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

dabseyman is an unknown quantity at this point

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am sorry if I offended any folks, however I have never been to Saudi and am depending on the kind folks within this forum to let me know what exactly I am getting myself into. I am not a Saudi cid agent just a paddy heading to Saudi within the next six weeks.

Anyway folks who have anything positive or helpful to say are very warmly welcomed but those others keep your thoughts to yourself.

Thanks Dabseyman.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:12 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am sorry if I offended any folks, however I have never been to Saudi and am depending on the kind folks within this forum to let me know what exactly I am getting myself into. I am not a Saudi cid agent just a paddy heading to Saudi within the next six weeks.

Anyway folks who have anything positive or helpful to say are very warmly welcomed but those others keep your thoughts to yourself.

Thanks Dabseyman.
Nobody is offended, but the muttawa are sometimes trying out new techniques to get people to incriminate themselves or their peers. Ask certain questions and people get very suspicious!

Learn to read between the lines and you'll find plenty of information is available...

Oh and by the way, telling the readers of the bored to keep their thoughts to themselves is a guaranteed way to get their backs up. Be nice and you'll be surprised at how helpful we can be though...
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:11 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually we're taking the piss.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks Dabseyman.
Dabs,
if you read some of the threads on here you will soon discover that they mostly get hijacked or go off at very weird tangents. It is the nature of the beast
Relax, do some research. there is plenty of info re saudi here.
Also have a look at this
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/The_Ul..._to_Saudi_Life
it is at the top of the home page.
There are lots of members living in saudi..be nice and they will help you
Old Jul 5th 2010, 1:16 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Patsy, your bottle's bigger over on The Trailer Park. Is that just because everything's bigger in the US, or are you drinking more? I think we should be told.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Patsy, your bottle's bigger over on The Trailer Park. Is that just because everything's bigger in the US, or are you drinking more? I think we should be told.
Is it possible to drink that amount and live?

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jul 6th 2010 at 7:48 am.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
What is the "trailer park" darling?
I would drink more but until they increase the hours in a day I don't think that will be possible
I already work on the basic premise that "the sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.