Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Yasmina Year 1 and Year 3

Al Yasmina Year 1 and Year 3

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Yasmina Year 1 and Year 3

There is no community centre built as of yet. It will be situated in the middle of the development. (kinda between the 2 schools)

There are only 2 compounds open just now (may actually be only 1 but with 2 entrances)

My thing with Al Raha is that they really have put the houses soo soo close together.

My house is at the front of the development and therefore looks over the beautiful KCA. What a view, stunning..

Ours was one of the first houses completed so i thought we would have lots of snagging to take care of. Not at all. Apart from the water pump breaking in the quadrangle water feature and an AC motor going tits up in the master bedroom, its been fine.

And the finishings are absolutely stunning (for UAE standards) to all the newbies, if you go into an Al Raha property and think the finishings are pretty average, do not ever go to the meadows or springs. They are shit.

anyway dont know why i care, i may be buggering off to Mangrove
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought that you were staying put?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
i thought that you were staying put?
still not sure, no rush really. given the current housing state, its a mighty fine perdicament to be in...
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
There is no community centre built as of yet. It will be situated in the middle of the development. (kinda between the 2 schools)

There are only 2 compounds open just now (may actually be only 1 but with 2 entrances)
My thing with Al Raha is that they really have put the houses soo soo close together.

My house is at the front of the development and therefore looks over the beautiful KCA. What a view, stunning..

Ours was one of the first houses completed so i thought we would have lots of snagging to take care of. Not at all. Apart from the water pump breaking in the quadrangle water feature and an AC motor going tits up in the master bedroom, its been fine.

And the finishings are absolutely stunning (for UAE standards) to all the newbies, if you go into an Al Raha property and think the finishings are pretty average, do not ever go to the meadows or springs. They are shit.

anyway dont know why i care, i may be buggering off to Mangrove

Yasmina is 1 -At Al Raha end.
Samra is 2- near Service Compound
Sidra is 3 - Al Yasmina school end
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Yasmina is 1 -At Al Raha end.
Samra is 2- near Service Compound
Sidra is 3 - Al Yasmina school end
Muzera is open. It was the first phase opened. trust me i live there. (i think)
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Muzera is open. It was the first phase opened. trust me i live there. (i think)

Yes, AA Muzera is Phase 1.Sorry got a yasmina too many.
Trust you? Course I do doctor.