Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

What you mean they are worse than the non existent Al Raha Beach properties?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Well TBH, they are what they are. Aimed at the low to mid market. Unfortunately due to speculation they went up by quite a bit. I certainly would not be buying one from what I have seen.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

I wouldn´t recommend anyone to buy at Al-Reef now..

First and foremost because these 'villas' are bound to suffer in value as later but more upmarket projects in the hood are getting closer to delivery day by day meaning that people will take a long hard look at how Al-Reef compares to say the different Al-Reem projects meaning that Al-Reef might go back to the low/mid range it was intended to occupy.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
I wouldn´t recommend anyone to buy at Al-Reef now..

First and foremost because these 'villas' are bound to suffer in value as later but more upmarket projects in the hood are getting closer to delivery day by day meaning that people will take a long hard look at how Al-Reef compares to say the different Al-Reem projects meaning that Al-Reef might go back to the low/mid range it was intended to occupy.

Y'all listen to the Daddy.............
If ya don't?
Hell slap it into you.

(Sorry I am without the Arabic translation)
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

and if that offends you, your blasphemous comments are far more offensive to people that post on this forum, so do one..
What blasphemous comments??
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:49 am
Banned

sanakamal is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the all senior in this forum have some mental problem...or they cant see positive in any thing...or they might have nothing do other then saying abusive thing to other members...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sanakamal
i think the all senior in this forum have some mental problem...or they cant see positive in any thing...or they might have nothing do other then saying abusive thing to other members...
Nope nothing wrong up top here mate! I think you will find we (senior citizens!) are all a bit weary of snake oil salesmen trying to sell us magic beans!

Buy a house in DBX or AD? - And you want me to give you lets say 5% for the pleasure of being mugged for a Bangladeshi constructed outhouse on the edge of a runway in a sandstorm that will crack next year, subside the year after that and fall down in 10 years! Or shall I buy a beautiful 300 year old villa in Tuscany.....

I've got at least two mates who will happily offload said junk without all the flannel

Give me strength
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by B Bear
Nope nothing wrong up top here mate! I think you will find we (senior citizens!) are all a bit weary of snake oil salesmen trying to sell us magic beans!

Buy a house in DBX or AD? - And you want me to give you lets say 5% for the pleasure of being mugged for a Bangladeshi constructed outhouse on the edge of a runway in a sandstorm that will crack next year, subside the year after that and fall down in 10 years! Or shall I buy a beautiful 300 year old villa in Tuscany.....

I've got at least two mates who will happily offload said junk without all the flannel

Give me strength
well every one has his or her own say...its nothing wrong with tht..but dont understnd by using this kind of language wht these people trying to portray...u can share ur views in other ways aswell...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
They should change the name to al Runway villa's.

Shocking pieces of shit.
Have you been to view them?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Have you been to view them?
yes, well that said, i have taken a walk around the site and found an open door and walked in (as you do!!)
Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
yes, well that said, i have taken a walk around the site and found an open door and walked in (as you do!!)
Really, go on then tell me are they really that bad, I want to buy one for me and the kids, the dogs and cats to live in. And to provide a place to crash for all the disaffected youth of Abu Dhabi who pass as their friends.

The house I live in at the moment is old and lots of things wrong with it and we are probably going to have to move out. I don't have to worry about losing my job and can get a mortgage. I won't be buying it for investment, just a home.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:06 pm
Banned

i have visited the site and they are very good...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:41 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Really, go on then tell me are they really that bad, I want to buy one for me and the kids, the dogs and cats to live in. And to provide a place to crash for all the disaffected youth of Abu Dhabi who pass as their friends.

The house I live in at the moment is old and lots of things wrong with it and we are probably going to have to move out. I don't have to worry about losing my job and can get a mortgage. I won't be buying it for investment, just a home.

i think the build kwality is rank rotton even for ME (lack of) standards. I think the location couldnt possibly be worse, lodged between the main road and the bloody airport.

unless they are dirt cheap peckham price, i wouldnt bother
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:42 pm
banned

compared to what exactly, your dwelling on the left bank..

muppet
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

S do you work for Fibrex or Manazel?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.