Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Old Apr 11th 2013, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of
Default Re: AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Originally Posted by norsk
i'm sure he'll agree if they twist his arm...i may be cynical, but this is about as believable as the medium talking about something in the creek or whatever it was many months ago..

desperation for answers does funny things to people's normally robust sense of logic. just look at how religion has taken the world by storm since the human race realised there were questions that couldn't be answered about how we got here and what the meaning of it all is...
So very true Norsk
Old Apr 11th 2013, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Hi FM,

What kind of rapport do you currently have with R.N?
Good 'ish'! But they unfortunately have no rapport with the Dubai authorities which is why once again, despite having three witnesses, who are night workers at PR who witnessed Timmy walking away from his ship!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Good 'ish'! But they unfortunately have no rapport with the Dubai authorities which is why once again, despite having three witnesses, who are night workers at PR who witnessed Timmy walking away from his ship!
OK I am going to be totally honest now! My family has lost all faith with the RN
Old Apr 11th 2013, 9:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Are they paying R a pension?
sorry cheeky to ask I know.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 10:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

OK I am going to be totally honest now! My family has lost all faith with the RN
Don't beat yourself up about saying it,it was only a matter of time.
So,self preservation is the name of the game now.
Forgive me for my less than altruistic thoughts here:
Unless they were Nigerians, I cannot think of a legitimate reason why the guy and girl buddies of T would 'take his credit card'.
Focus on that,get your bro to ask fraud squad peeps to check if the card was ever even tried.
Seek legal aid for a civil pursuit against those people for loss of society...far fetched but strangers things have happened.
IMHO-Be they friend or be they foe...they are the key to how and why T isn't home.
Can I just say,these are just my thoughts as a quiet observer....
Old Apr 11th 2013, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Unless they were Nigerians, I cannot think of a legitimate reason why the guy and girl buddies of T would 'take his credit card'.
Focus on that,get your bro to ask fraud squad peeps to check if the card was ever even tried.
Seek legal aid for a civil pursuit against those people for loss of society...far fetched but strangers things have happened.
IMHO-Be they friend or be they foe...they are the key to how and why T isn't home.
Eva.... YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED TOO!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Eva, thank you so much xx
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am sure there are many on here who think the same-and want the same...answers for R and the kids.
Wish Commander was around but he's probably caught up in London with Margaret's funeral.
Maybe when he next appears on the bored,he can advise you on how to get answers from R.N.
I don't think the R.N honestly knows what happened,I do think those people who apparently let him go off in a taxi by himself.......hold the key to his disappearence. Repeating myself now.Sorry.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 6:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

The Police and the RN appear to have lost interest, wasn't a private investigator mentioned before?
Old Apr 12th 2013, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
I am sure there are many on here who think the same-and want the same...answers for R and the kids.
Wish Commander was around but he's probably caught up in London with Margaret's funeral.
Maybe when he next appears on the bored,he can advise you on how to get answers from R.N.
I don't think the R.N honestly knows what happened,I do think those people who apparently let him go off in a taxi by himself.......hold the key to his disappearence. Repeating myself now.Sorry.
Please do not apologise for repeating yourself Eva. I truly believe they hold the key to his disappearance also.

Have had a few glasses of wine tonight and off to bed in a mo but will let you know more about them and their statements tomorrow x
Old Apr 12th 2013, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
The Police and the RN appear to have lost interest, wasn't a private investigator mentioned before?
Sadly no private investigator is involved. Basically no point in Dubai!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Not everybody knows about these sites or forums! I certainly didn't until last year.

This site has been a real eye opener to me seriously ok

Until last year I lived in the real world and not the cyber one!

This GP lives in the real one
She was talking about the reward... Relax
Old Apr 13th 2013, 6:57 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I'm obviously stupid here Fluffs.

What is the GP you talk about?

The only GPs I know of are Doctors.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
I'm obviously stupid here Fluffs.

What is the GP you talk about?

The only GPs I know of are Doctors.
The GP I talk about here is a Doctor Kix, an Indian general practitioner who has a lot of patients that work at PR!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:16 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

The GP I talk about here is a Doctor Kix, an Indian general practitioner who has a lot of patients that work at PR!
PR?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.