Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Advise on Where best to live in UAE/Dubai

Advise on Where best to live in UAE/Dubai

Old Mar 8th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future
Default Re: Advise on Where best to live in UAE/Dubai

You can always try Sharjah.... its ALOT cheaper than Dubai and you can save ALOT on accommodation.

If you are considerin this option, let me know because I live in Sharjah and work in Sharjah. Its not that bad. Its more family orientated and more traditional.... also you can always travel into Dubai now that the traffic is much better.

Inv.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

Muggybonehead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your replies, help and advice.

I've been advised that the company will not pay for school fees, so its either work out there without my family or give up on the idea.

Big decision to make especially at this time when jobs are few and far.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muggybonehead
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your replies, help and advice.

I've been advised that the company will not pay for school fees, so its either work out there without my family or give up on the idea.

Big decision to make especially at this time when jobs are few and far.

that's a tough one, flights for your wife and three kids will mount up over the year if they wanted to visit. Good luck with your decision. If you do come on your own then take a 1 bed apartment and keep the remainder of your housing? that would help.