Advice me

Old May 4th 2009, 6:38 pm
Northerner - Obhur

Spurss is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Advice me

sorry for my english language ( self educate ) lol ok i came from a small village in northen region of KSA . In feb 2008 i graduate with a diploma in Information Technology and Computer Since so i came to riyadh looking for a job. it was too difficult to live in the capital city alone . I got a job offer from X bank so i accept it and start to work with them in fact i was satisfied . last month i start thinking to move out ! working and completing my education . and get back with a good language and experiance

any advice?
Old May 4th 2009, 8:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice me

Originally Posted by Spurss
sorry for my english language ( self educate ) lol ok i came from a small village in northen region of KSA . In feb 2008 i graduate with a diploma in Information Technology and Computer Since so i came to riyadh looking for a job. it was too difficult to live in the capital city alone . I got a job offer from X bank so i accept it and start to work with them in fact i was satisfied . last month i start thinking to move out ! working and completing my education . and get back with a good language and experiance

any advice?
t

Hello,

I think I'm replying cos I'm PMS(that's not secret police or anything so don't worry).
Your English is very good and most of us here compute.
I think if you can just hang on in there and do a few more months..i.e ..6 months at least since post grad apprenticeship..it will help you so much more.I know posting this is kinda leaving you open to criticism but don't let that stop you, keep posting...we will try and help.
Good Luck

I hate seeing a post go unanswered.
Old May 4th 2009, 9:26 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
t

Hello,

I think I'm replying cos I'm PMS(that's not secret police or anything so don't worry).
Your English is very good and most of us here compute.
I think if you can just hang on in there and do a few more months..i.e ..6 months at least since post grad apprenticeship..it will help you so much more.I know posting this is kinda leaving you open to criticism but don't let that stop you, keep posting...we will try and help.
Good Luck

I hate seeing a post go unanswered.
Eva hates a pregnant pause.......
Old May 4th 2009, 9:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Eva hates a pregnant pause.......

Get thee behind me Satan..
Go up to the Sand Pitt and challenge yerself by offering a coherent answer and good debate to lovely Leslie 66..she's uber savvy.I like.
Old May 5th 2009, 5:08 am
Northerner - Obhur

Old May 5th 2009, 5:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It never looks good on your CV if you leave a job too quickly. If I were you, I would stick with the job for the time being but maybe take some evening language classes or hang about with English speaking folk to improve your oral skills.
Old May 5th 2009, 5:55 am
Northerner - Obhur

Originally Posted by lionheart
It never looks good on your CV if you leave a job too quickly. If I were you, I would stick with the job for the time being but maybe take some evening language classes or hang about with English speaking folk to improve your oral skills.
I thought that you hate me !! thank you for your advice