Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Advice - Get a job before or after coming to Dubai?

Advice - Get a job before or after coming to Dubai?

Old May 1st 2012, 4:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Advice - Get a job before or after coming to Dubai?

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Double Deckers was always my favourite though I got told it had gone downhill.

Cab to Waxys after to dance like a twat and promise some lucky lady a night to remember-and deliver a night she will quickly forget.....

Those were good days, followed by a saturday in the Pano or similar dirty establishment.
Double D's is hit and miss.

When we went for brunch it was quality, outdoor band, good crowd of us and limited number of ****-heads.

Last weekend we went after BBC and it was disgusting, full of utter knobs. Left after about 15 mins.
Old May 1st 2012, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Double D's is hit and miss.

When we went for brunch it was quality, outdoor band, good crowd of us and limited number of ****-heads.

Last weekend we went after BBC and it was disgusting, full of utter knobs. Left after about 15 mins.
Just leave all the shit at the door mate and do your own thing . There's some right dives in Dubai with some plutonuim grade wankers in them but just avoid them .

Dubai makes Doha look like Roysten Vasey
Old May 1st 2012, 4:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Just leave all the shit at the door mate and do your own thing . There's some right dives in Dubai with some plutonuim grade wankers in them but just avoid them .

Dubai makes Doha look like Roysten Vasey
Yeah, completely true. Harder to do when there is a stag do ordering bottles of Tiger just to hold above their heads and wave around until empty. Leaving me covered in beer.

I'll omit what happened next.
Old May 1st 2012, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, completely true. Harder to do when there is a stag do ordering bottles of Tiger just to hold above their heads and wave around until empty. Leaving me covered in beer.

I'll omit what happened next.
I always keep well away mate to be honest it's not worth the aggro . They're either throwing beer about in Dubai or stacking it onto shelves in Asda......

Living the dream
Old May 1st 2012, 5:28 am
Account Closed

I always keep well away mate to be honest it's not worth the aggro . They're either throwing beer about in Dubai or stacking it onto shelves in Asda......

Living the dream
HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

So, so true.

I especially liked the look of the girl I saw clutching white patent stilettos banging on a taxi window demanding to be driven to Bahrain.
Old May 1st 2012, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

So, so true.

I especially liked the look of the girl I saw clutching white patent stilettos banging on a taxi window demanding to be driven to Bahrain.
I suppose through her WKD and Sambuca induced haze she forget the small issue of transit visas......

You can never fix stupid unfortunately
Old May 1st 2012, 5:54 am
Account Closed

I suppose through her WKD and Sambuca induced haze she forget the small issue of transit visas......

You can never fix stupid unfortunately
Best bit was, I work with her.

The image / accent / way of holding a cigarette certainly do not tally with where she comes from and definitely not what she earns.

In the words of someone, at some point; "I ain't buyin that shit"
Old May 1st 2012, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Best bit was, I work with her.

The image / accent / way of holding a cigarette certainly do not tally with where she comes from and definitely not what she earns.

In the words of someone, at some point; "I ain't buyin that shit"
Would you rag her though scampy, when all is said and done that is all that matters.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Would you rag her though scampy, when all is said and done that is all that matters.
As long as she kept the shoes on mate
Old May 1st 2012, 6:16 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

So, so true.

That is one thing I have not seen here, The girls seem to be much better behaved. That can be a good thing and at the same time a bad thing
Old May 1st 2012, 6:28 am
Account Closed

I wouldn't with yours.

I'm a big fat oaf but I've got standards.

It's always got an inch of a make-up / fake tan combo on and is probably riddled with diseases.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:31 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't with yours.

It's always got an inch of a make-up / fake tan combo on and is probably riddled with diseases.
But its OK to bang her bareback as she was certified Aids free a couple of years ago.............
Old May 1st 2012, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't with yours.

I'm sorry to hear that she turned you down.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:45 am
Account Closed

I'm sorry to hear that she turned you down.
Scamp doesn't get turned down.

Scamp doesn't chase fanny.

Scamp has a quality Missus.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:47 am
Shark Fisherman

Scamp doesn't get turned down.

Scamp doesn't chase fanny.

Scamp has a quality Missus.
Does she read this forum Scamp?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.