Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Advice on Compounds

Advice on Compounds

Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all
Default Advice on Compounds

Hi

Thanks to those who helped with my first Q, i now have a 2nd (does any newbie just ask one???)

My new company has said they have two apartments one in Al Hamra and one in Arabian homes. I am a single bloke who likes playing golf and generally open and chat with anyone, any help on which one might be better for a single bloke and why.

Thanks again for all of the work you have all done, this site has been a god send
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:24 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Advice on Compounds

Originally Posted by simple2204 View Post
Hi

Thanks to those who helped with my first Q, i now have a 2nd (does any newbie just ask one???)

My new company has said they have two apartments one in Al Hamra and one in Arabian homes. I am a single bloke who likes playing golf and generally open and chat with anyone, any help on which one might be better for a single bloke and why.

Thanks again for all of the work you have all done, this site has been a god send
go arabian homes, very lively bunch of antipodeans, a couple golf players and some doozies of the night.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Hi - thanks for the heads up - I am over in May before i start to have a wonder around and check them both out will bear this in mind when doing that.

I have to ask "doozies of the night"?? or is it really very self explanatory
Old Apr 19th 2009, 12:05 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Hi - thanks for the heads up - I am over in May before i start to have a wonder around and check them both out will bear this in mind when doing that.

I have to ask "doozies of the night"?? or is it really very self explanatory
sorry, should've read "some doozies of a night" - not uncommon (at all) to see the sunset and the sunrise in one session, crash for a few hours, and then start it all over again in a few hours. sid & homebrew flow like water and for god's sake don't scare off the birds by being a lecherous creep. (being single in the magic kingdom can do it to you after a while...)
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

ah now that sounds like fun, the sunset sunrise session not the turning into a creep. I'd like to think i have a few years left before i become a dirty old man but i hear what you are saying!!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:03 pm

ah now that sounds like fun, the sunset sunrise session not the turning into a creep. I'd like to think i have a few years left before i become a dirty old man but i hear what you are saying!!
doesn't matter what age you are, if all you've been staring at is women dressed as black ghosts for a month or two, you can find it sneaking up on you in a rush!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

still.unsure - you need to use your imagination a bit more - half those women have no clothes on under their abbayas . . .

N
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:08 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1 View Post
still.unsure - you need to use your imagination a bit more - half those women have no clothes on under their abbayas . . .
Down that road lies danger...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

No Fair Nic1 - i was fine with knowing they would all be wearing their abbayas.........now you have put a different picture in my head.....i'm doomed...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by Nic1 View Post

N
here's the scarier bit... you don't know if you're looking at a woman who's 15 or 50...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

i was worrying about accommodation and other important stuff like that..........
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:37 am

i was worrying about accommodation and other important stuff like that..........
mate, that's only the first few weeks, it's what happens after the details are sorted that is the challenge