Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Jul 4th 2022, 12:50 pm
  #211  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 3
mlayidi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by aliferoze87
They have denied me employment but in the portal, my Status shows this message: "Offer Accepted"
very unfortunate bcoz u already conquer them. Just because of medical issues.
mlayidi is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2022, 5:31 pm
  #212  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
KH12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by Zico10
Hi everyone,

For those whose status "Ready for On board", how long does take to issue Visa Approval (not visa though)?

HR asked me not to resign yet, I assume obtaining visa approval is the last hurdle.

Cheers
Hi Zico, how long did they finally take to ask you to resign from your current job since the status changed to ready for onboarding. Thanks
KH12 is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2022, 9:33 am
  #213  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 4
Adam03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hi all
Is it normal to take more than a month to get an offer?
Adam03 is offline  
Old Oct 25th 2022, 4:22 pm
  #214  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Location: Europe
Posts: 6
NordicinDesert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hi all,

I've accepted an offer at ADNOC in Abu Dhabi. How long it takes to get security clearance etc.. ?
NordicinDesert is offline  
Old Oct 28th 2022, 8:33 pm
  #215  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 4
Adam03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Security check could take 2 weeks to clear.
Adam03 is offline  
Old Oct 31st 2022, 7:02 am
  #216  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Vgnsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hello Everyone,

I interviewed for corrosion engineer in 1st week of Oct for ADNOC Refining. When I applied for this position on the portal my status was application recieved, then it changed to in process. My status went to interview scheduled and I got an email for teams interview. It's been almost a month. How long do they take to communicate the results? Is there anyone here who applied for this position?
I would really appreciate if someone can provide any information on this.

Thank You
Vgnsh is offline  
Old Oct 31st 2022, 9:03 am
  #217  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Vgnsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by Adam03
Hi all
Is it normal to take more than a month to get an offer?
Did you get an offer yet?
Vgnsh is offline  
Old Oct 31st 2022, 5:48 pm
  #218  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 29
Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by NordicinDesert
Hi all,

I've accepted an offer at ADNOC in Abu Dhabi. How long it takes to get security clearance etc.. ?
Mine took about three months
Ismailwadi is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2022, 10:21 am
  #219  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2022
Posts: 2
trans80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by Vgnsh
Hello Everyone,

I interviewed for corrosion engineer in 1st week of Oct for ADNOC Refining. When I applied for this position on the portal my status was application recieved, then it changed to in process. My status went to interview scheduled and I got an email for teams interview. It's been almost a month. How long do they take to communicate the results? Is there anyone here who applied for this position?
I would really appreciate if someone can provide any information on this.

Thank You
Thank you .... same to you, did your status get changed?
trans80 is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2022, 10:31 am
  #220  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Vgnsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by trans80
Thank you .... same to you, did your status get changed?
Not yet. It's still showing "interview scheduled"
Vgnsh is offline  
Old Nov 14th 2022, 5:39 am
  #221  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2022
Posts: 2
trans80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hi All,
I have already interviewed 2 months ago, and my status currently showing "In Process" what does it mean?
trans80 is offline  
Old Nov 30th 2022, 4:09 pm
  #222  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2022
Posts: 1
Alexashka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by trans80
Hi All,
I have already interviewed 2 months ago, and my status currently showing "In Process" what does it mean?
Guys, just keep calm. If you have read the thread, then you realize it can take from a month to years.
Just let it go and live your life as if the answer was negative. Obviously, none will be able to say what happens with your individual case.

Should it make you sleep better, then a friend of mine got through 3 interview stages in abt. a month and a half.
2 months took his background check/visa/clearance paperwork. 3 months altogether and he is working in the office.

I had my 2 interviews (with a week in between), and now it is nearly 2 months passed with no feedback.

If they call me, I will most likely accept an offer. If not, I am good as well.
They are not the last company out there, while the employment market is hot.
Alexashka is offline  
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 2:19 pm
  #223  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2022
Posts: 3
hash47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by SouthTXEngineer00
So I checked my status just now, and it says "Approvals In Process" dated October 17th. I was contacted by a 3rd party, HireRight, to do a background check on me during the first week of October. That background check was completed at the end of the week. I also completed a huge set of medical tests here in Houston, and I e-mailed ADNOC all of the test reports and the completed pre-employment medical forms A & B on the 17th of October. That's all that I have right now in terms of a status update.

I presume that ADNOC are also still waiting on the UAE government to obtain my security clearance.
Hi SouthTXEngineer00 . I hope you have been settled well in your job now. I have tried to follow your thread to track for timings. I am in final stages (I hope so) HireRight report is done and been send my onboarding team to do medical from here in UK. I have asked them to advise when they want me to do medical as I can see from portal that approvals take time I am also not been aware of that what are the next steps i.e. final contract etc. From your previous post I can see you have asked them for medical but then see this post where you told that you have done all the test etc. Can you advise your timeline and steps after HireRight it will help me to plan better. Thanks in advance.
hash47 is offline  
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 5:28 pm
  #224  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 33,917
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by hash47
Hi SouthTXEngineer00 . I hope you have been settled well in your job now. I have tried to follow your thread to track for timings. I am in final stages (I hope so) HireRight report is done and been send my onboarding team to do medical from here in UK. I have asked them to advise when they want me to do medical as I can see from portal that approvals take time I am also not been aware of that what are the next steps i.e. final contract etc. From your previous post I can see you have asked them for medical but then see this post where you told that you have done all the test etc. Can you advise your timeline and steps after HireRight it will help me to plan better. Thanks in advance.
Just FYI, SouthTXEngineer00 hasn't been on the forum for several months, so may not see your question. You may be better off starting your own thread.

HTH.
christmasoompa is offline  
Old Jan 4th 2023, 3:51 am
  #225  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 2
bhv1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hi Guys
Firstly, this is a great information sharing forum.
Can anyone help me for this query.The HR told me that they have applied for employment entry visa on 5th December but didn't received it yet, 01 month now over. I checked on the link posted by one of the person in th8s forum to track visa status with my passport details and it says no data found. If the visa in progress what the link would show??
bhv1234 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.