Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Jun 8th 2021, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

huma786akhtar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by psychopomp1
I simply got a "congratulations you've been selected ......." email after I was successful...but this was almost 12 months after I had the skype interview!!! There's no fixed timescales as to when you'll get the good news (hopefully).
it took 12 months for them to tell you if u were successful in your interview ? You didn’t hear anything at all after the interview ?
Old Jun 9th 2021, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by huma786akhtar
it took 12 months for them to tell you if u were successful in your interview ? You didn’t hear anything at all after the interview ?
Yep. I applied for the role through Star Services LLC agency in Jan 2020, had the Skype interview with ADNOC in Feb 2020 and despite repeated requests to the agency for interview feedback, never heard anything back. So I naturally assumed I was unsuccessful until out of the blue, i got the 'congratulations you've been selected' email from ADNOC not too long ago. Though I initially thought it was a spam email given the time elapsed, but when logged into ADNOC careers portal the offer was confirmed as genuine. The role is now direct with ADNOC instead of agency hire.

Have you had an interview with them yet?
Old Jun 9th 2021, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Yep. I applied for the role through Star Services LLC agency in Jan 2020, had the Skype interview with ADNOC in Feb 2020 and despite repeated requests to the agency for interview feedback, never heard anything back. So I naturally assumed I was unsuccessful until out of the blue, i got the 'congratulations you've been selected' email from ADNOC not too long ago. Though I initially thought it was a spam email given the time elapsed, but when logged into ADNOC careers portal the offer was confirmed as genuine. The role is now direct with ADNOC instead of agency hire.

Have you had an interview with them yet?

That is crazy... they really have taken a long time with you... did u ask the reason for the delay?? Also have u now received a start date or is that going to take equally as long ??

So I’m currently unemployed and I had my interview end of April and I still haven’t had feedback from HR- not sure what I should do- the interview went well and I got the impression I was successful because of some of the questions and comments the interview panel made at the end of the interview. I have already messaged HR and they have said to wait as a decision still hasn’t been made and it will take some time... also it was Ramadan too do naturally I waited till Eid was over and then got in touch - but now it’s mid June and still nothing - Do you think I should email HR again? Or just wait ?
Old Jun 9th 2021, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

I never asked them why they took so long but I imagine they had a good enough reason and of course covid didn't help matters. Once i meet my line manager in Abu Scabby I'm sure I'll get the full story. I had my pre-employment medical last week, just waiting for their Dr to give the go ahead. I guess the next stage is for them to apply for my UAE work visa.

In your case i would ask them again for an update, no harm in asking! If your position is with ADCO/ADNOC Onshore then I can give you the email address of my contact (recruiter) in HR who I've found to be brilliant. Top top bloke who always replies to my emails the same day and does his best to help me.

Old Jun 9th 2021, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

I never asked them why they took so long but I imagine they had a good enough reason and of course covid didn't help matters. Once i meet my line manager in Abu Scabby I'm sure I'll get the full story. I had my pre-employment medical last week, just waiting for their Dr to give the go ahead. I guess the next stage is for them to apply for my UAE work visa.

In your case i would ask them again for an update, no harm in asking! If your position is with ADCO/ADNOC Onshore then I can give you the email address of my contact (recruiter) in HR who I've found to be brilliant. Top top bloke who always replies to my emails the same day and does his best to help me.
That would amazing if you could provide me with your contact in HR... yes the position I went for is for ADNOC onshore. If I may ask you to private message the details(not entirely sure how this site works) or I can give you my Facebook to direct message me.
Old Jun 9th 2021, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Have pm'd you
Old Jun 10th 2021, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

ARK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mahadi
My HR asked me to wait for the offer letter as the recruitment process at ADNOC Distribution takes time, due to multiple approvals are required. HR even told me that he will be sending the offer letter in a couple of days. After making me wait for more than three months, HR told me that they will not be sending the offer letter. This is highly unprofessional. My experience with ADNOC Distribution is completely opposite to whatever is mentioned on this page.
Did they update your profile in their recruitment site that you were unsuccessful.
Old Jun 10th 2021, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

That is crazy... they really have taken a long time with you... did u ask the reason for the delay?? Also have u now received a start date or is that going to take equally as long ??

So I’m currently unemployed and I had my interview end of April and I still haven’t had feedback from HR- not sure what I should do- the interview went well and I got the impression I was successful because of some of the questions and comments the interview panel made at the end of the interview. I have already messaged HR and they have said to wait as a decision still hasn’t been made and it will take some time... also it was Ramadan too do naturally I waited till Eid was over and then got in touch - but now it’s mid June and still nothing - Do you think I should email HR again? Or just wait ?
What is the status of your application in their recruitment site.
Old Jun 11th 2021, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ARK2
What is the status of your application in their recruitment site.
Nothing changed with the status on the website
Old Jun 15th 2021, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Maverick00111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have pm'd you
hey man was just offered 25k base salary along with 180k per year for housing for department manager for management reporting in adnoc distribution. Was wondering can i negotiate the number?
I would ideally want 10k extra

Last edited by Maverick00111; Jun 15th 2021 at 7:23 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2021, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Nothing changed with the status on the website
so just noticed the status of my application on the ADNOC website is now “processing” the last time I saw it it said application received .

has anyone else seen any other status before or after the interview and also before or after an offer has been made?

thanks
Old Jun 16th 2021, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Maverick00111
hey man was just offered 25k base salary along with 180k per year for housing for department manager for management reporting in adnoc distribution. Was wondering can i negotiate the number?
I would ideally want 10k extra
Yep, definitely worth negotiating the package. But try to justify this by providing your last pay slips etc which you can upload online in your careers portal. 10k per month increase is a tad optimistic, realistically you will be looking at 2-5k increase, an increase in housing allowance and 1 grade jump.
Good luck!
Old Jun 20th 2021, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

so just noticed the status of my application on the ADNOC website is now “processing” the last time I saw it it said application received .

has anyone else seen any other status before or after the interview and also before or after an offer has been made?

thanks
Mine showed application received when I submitted my application. Then after two weeks the status changed to "in process" and I was invited for the interview. This is about eleven weeks now after the interview and I have not heard from them. This status is still showing "In process'' , no way to know the outcome of the interview.
Old Jun 21st 2021, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

My status still shows 'approvals in process'. Man they're sloooooooow....
Old Jun 26th 2021, 7:49 am
Just Joined

My status still shows 'approvals in process'. Man they're sloooooooow....
atleast u know you got the job …. LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.