ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Dec 1st 2019, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

vrgshankar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by simranshekh
Hi everyone,

I need some guidance on my candidature. I've been "shortlisted" after my first telephonic round in ADNOC Distribution and am waiting for the offer now. I'm not sure how long do they take to send the offer. I have not been contacted by the HR so far on telephone, just got an email that I've been shortlisted, and asked for the documents.

Can someone help me with the timelines if they're aware of?
Hi,

when you attended and when you received the mail? I attended but still no info. I got info that I got selected but no mail still now since 2 months.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 9:29 am
Just Joined

simranshekh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vrgshankar

Hi,

when you attended and when you received the mail? I attended but still no info. I got info that I got selected but no mail still now since 2 months.
Hi,

I also was interviewed 2 months back. Which grade and role were you interviewed for? Also, who reached out to you to confirm that you have been selected? ADNOC HR or some recruitment firm?
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ariskar
2-3 months.
Hi ariskar,

In your opinion/experience, after ADNOC has shortlisted a candidate, have they definitely shared an offer, or there have been cases when they have "de-selected" or "rejected" the candidate even after initially shortlisting?

Thanks for the help in advance
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

vrgshankar is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I came to know thru one of my friend, but no official msg.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vrgshankar
Actually I came to know thru one of my friend, but no official msg.
Alright! Btw, what role/grade are you being evaluated for?
Old Dec 9th 2019, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

ariskar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ariskar,

In your opinion/experience, after ADNOC has shortlisted a candidate, have they definitely shared an offer, or there have been cases when they have "de-selected" or "rejected" the candidate even after initially shortlisting?

After your interview is complete you will either get an offer or not. It takes 2-4 months based on the cases I heard of, 2.5 months in my case (I got the job). I do not know if they do contact unsuccessful candidates.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ariskar
After your interview is complete you will either get an offer or not. It takes 2-4 months based on the cases I heard of, 2.5 months in my case (I got the job). I do not know if they do contact unsuccessful candidates.
​​​​​​Thanks ariskar. Once you got the offer, how long did they take to do the medical and other formalities, and then how long to finally onboarding?
Old Dec 21st 2019, 3:16 am
Just Joined

ariskar is an unknown quantity at this point

​​​​​​Thanks ariskar. Once you got the offer, how long did they take to do the medical and other formalities, and then how long to finally onboarding?
It depends on both you and them. You have to get employment forms filled and your education degree(s) legalized by your country and attested at UAE embassy and send them. Then they will arrange your flight to do a medical test, after which they will apply for your visa. Their part takes about a cumulative 1 month. Once the visa is ready, you typically resign your current job to join ADNOC. You have to do that within 60 days of the emplyment visa being issued. Hence it depends on both sides. It can take 1.5 months or even 4-6 months if you have a long notice period or difficulties/delays in getting paperwork in order and availability to fly to Abu Dhabi for medical, etc.

Good luck
Old Dec 22nd 2019, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Saleh101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xpatuae
Hi CRES

After the Skype interview, how long did they took to inform you to submit the documents? Documents which they requested are scanned copies or the originals?

Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone 👋
I had phone interview and travelled to walk in interview. I have done company medical check I sent all required documents. How long the process takes?
What is next step
I wonder if someone one know this. I keeping on hold any others plan
Regards
Old Jan 9th 2020, 1:12 am
Just Joined

demister is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello BExpatt,

I am in the process of going through the ADNOC recruitment process. I have had a phone interview and they have said that they want me for a face to face interview. I wanted to know

1. How long before they call for a face to face after phone interview
2. Do they give you spot offers when you went for face to face?
3. How long before they give you the final offer and move you there?

Regards
Dee
Old Jan 15th 2020, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEXpatt
Thanks CRES

Wish you all the best!

Apparently I have now passed the checks and approvals, and signed the contract. And have been told that am at visa process stage
Hello BExpatt,

I am in the process of going through the ADNOC recruitment process. I have had a phone interview and they have said that they want me for a face to face interview. I wanted to know

1. How long before they call for a face to face after phone interview
2. Do they give you spot offers when you went for face to face?
3. How long before they give you the final offer and move you there?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Old Jan 21st 2020, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Hi ariskar,

Hello,
Did you finally get an offer or not
DEMI
Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:52 am
Just Joined

MSK76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,
Joining the conversation now. First of all, a very informative forum and hats off to the administrator and all the members.
I was interviewed (Skype / Phone) by ADNOC on 30 Jan 2020 (Thursday) and was sort of given verbal offer. The HR lady said she'll send me an email on Sunday (2 Feb 2020) of what documents are required.
Up until now (4 Feb) nothing received!
Reading through the threads of this forum, it seems that I should wait for 2/3 months?
Any recent experiences?
Old Feb 10th 2020, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Dannie_regar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
need advice here. I have been interview 2 weeks ago using phone call for drilling position at adnoc offshore. Recently i got a call to come to Abu dhabi for face to face interview and medical checkup. The company is paying all the cost. Reading all information from the forum, some people only need one interview when in my case i still need face to face interview. Any insight on this? Why i need to have face to face interview? Do i need to prepare something?

thanks
Old Feb 10th 2020, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dannie_regar
Hi,
need advice here. I have been interview 2 weeks ago using phone call for drilling position at adnoc offshore. Recently i got a call to come to Abu dhabi for face to face interview and medical checkup. The company is paying all the cost. Reading all information from the forum, some people only need one interview when in my case i still need face to face interview. Any insight on this? Why i need to have face to face interview? Do i need to prepare something?

thanks
hey, just curious is this based in office or on rig.
demister

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.