Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

ShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to allShirleyG102 is a name known to all
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Thanks so much!! Have just responded to you on PM!
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

BillyG88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ariskar and ShirleyG102,

I have been reading through this thread and am very pleased with the extensive information it offers on the recruitment process, and the various steps and costs to take into consideration.

I myself am currently considering a potential job with ADNOC which would be at Grade 16. Would you know the lower and upper limits for this grade, for an expat?

Thank you very much!
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting!

Where did you look for ADNOC vacancies?
Old Oct 25th 2019, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Shahid.maqpoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEXpatt
adnoc medical - done. They flew me over to get it done. And said that checks and approvals are getting done in the background. Then got the contract saying that all checks had been done. I'm led to believe that includes the 'security check' too. Visa is merely an entry permit that they apply only, processing of which takes couple of days
can you please share the details of medical process. I have a grade 15 job offer from adnoc distribution, my work visa has been issued & I have to join ADNOC within 60 days. My concern is regarding my right leg. I limp due to damaged muscles, however this has never affected my work neither I have any difficulty in walking.
Can slight limping be a reason for medical rejection.
Old Oct 28th 2019, 10:14 am
Just Joined

PPPTTT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ariskar
My offer letter didn't have any reference to annual leave. I PMed you a redacted version of my offer letter template. Please be scam aware, quite common regarding fake ME job offers. They would not ask you to pay for anything. Only expense you have to incur is to go to embassy to attest documents/degree.

They would fly you at least once at their expense before joining to do a comprehensive medical discussed earlier in this thread.
Will they offer any relocation leave after firm/permanent visa?
Old Nov 1st 2019, 10:05 am
Just Joined

ariskar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PPPTTT
Will they offer any relocation leave after firm/permanent visa?
No. Contract (and salary pay calculations) usually starts on the date you land in the country, even if you sign it a couple of days later (after the government medical is passed - 1 day answer).

There is no annual leave allowed during probation period. Up to 4 days of sick leave are allowed without medical report, but I would advise against that. Other types of leave agreed with your manager need several layers of approval (VP or VP + CEO depending on duration and type).

Till you get your company card, some flexibility with your check-in out times may be had with your manager.

Good luck.
Old Nov 1st 2019, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shahid.maqpoon
Hello All
I have a grade 15 job offer from adnoc distribution, my work visa has been issued & I have to join ADNOC within 60 days. My concern is regarding my right leg. I limp due to damaged leg muscles, however this has never affected my work neither I have any difficulty in walking.
Can slight limping be a reason for medical rejection.
My guess would be: As long as your job has no physical work requirements, if it is office based, you will have no issues.

Medical test for visa asks if you are on any medications, tests blood for HIV and Xray of chest for tuberculosis. The ADNOC medical is more comprehensive and may examine your condition in relation to the work you are supposed to do.
Old Nov 1st 2019, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

My guess would be: As long as your job has no physical work requirements, if it is office based, you will have no issues.

Medical test for visa asks if you are on any medications, tests blood for HIV and Xray of chest for tuberculosis. The ADNOC medical is more comprehensive and may examine your condition in relation to the work you are supposed to do.
many thanks for your reply. My jobs requires field visits, I cannot drive using my right leg, I drive using my left. I am really confused. Can a pre employment medical test can be requested prior to joining?
Old Nov 1st 2019, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shahid.maqpoon

many thanks for your reply. My jobs requires field visits, I cannot drive using my right leg, I drive using my left. I am really confused. Can a pre employment medical test can be requested prior to joining?
They always do two medical tests. One is company medical test done in ADNOC Drilling building with NMC.ae health contractor checking lots of things. The other is mandatory visa check. For field visits we usually have drivers from an outsourced company. However at field, you should be able to walk and move around as per your role requirements. I wouldn't quit my job abroad before passing the medical test, or having an employment entry visa provided by the ADNOC recruitment team.
Old Nov 1st 2019, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

They always do two medical tests. One is company medical test done in ADNOC Drilling building with NMC.ae health contractor checking lots of things. The other is mandatory visa check. For field visits we usually have drivers from an outsourced company. However at field, you should be able to walk and move around as per your role requirements. I wouldn't quit my job abroad before passing the medical test, or having an employment entry visa provided by the ADNOC recruitment team.
Thankyou very much for your guidance. My employment visa has been issued & the initial medical reports clearly stated condition of my right leg & Visa was issued after it. I have no issue in walking or moving around. I have worked in ksa & qatar but I have never faced any issue or hurdle in performing my duties. I am only concerned for ADNOC considering the detailed medical tests that I have already gone through.

Last edited by Shahid.maqpoon; Nov 1st 2019 at 4:08 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2019, 5:42 am
Just Joined

vrgshankar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I attended skype interview on October 19 and technically passed out and how long will take from HR side to send me the offer letter?
Old Nov 14th 2019, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vrgshankar
Hi,
I attended skype interview on October 19 and technically passed out and how long will take from HR side to send me the offer letter?
2-3 months.
Old Nov 14th 2019, 6:30 am
Just Joined

2-3 months.
Thank you
Old Nov 17th 2019, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Hi ariskar,

Kindly let me know process post skype interview upto duty joining.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 6:16 am
Just Joined

simranshekh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I need some guidance on my candidature. I've been "shortlisted" after my first telephonic round in ADNOC Distribution and am waiting for the offer now. I'm not sure how long do they take to send the offer. I have not been contacted by the HR so far on telephone, just got an email that I've been shortlisted, and asked for the documents.

Can someone help me with the timelines if they're aware of?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.