Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Jan 26th 2019, 4:44 am
Just Joined

BEXpatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Hello All

Could anyone please elaborate the various steps, alongwith probable timelines, in the recruitment process at ADNOC (a grade 14-16 role int he HQ)?

Thanks much
Old Jan 27th 2019, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by BEXpatt
Hello All

Could anyone please elaborate the various steps, alongwith probable timelines, in the recruitment process at ADNOC (a grade 14-16 role int he HQ)?

Thanks much
Not familar with grades but government process tends to be a few months ( up to 6 months) usually 1st round is Skype or telephone interview, then fly in for a face to face and government medical. Approval from authorties sought then offer
Old Jan 27th 2019, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by reddiva
Not familar with grades but government process tends to be a few months ( up to 6 months) usually 1st round is Skype or telephone interview, then fly in for a face to face and government medical. Approval from authorties sought then offer
Thanks for your reply.

You say face to face and government medical. Is this the medical for the residence visa? If so, can this be done while on a visit for a face to face interview? I mean, prior to getting a work permit entry visa?
Old Jan 28th 2019, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply.

You say face to face and government medical. Is this the medical for the residence visa? If so, can this be done while on a visit for a face to face interview? I mean, prior to getting a work permit entry visa?
Nope, many gov companies in oil and gas have their own medical testing ( sight/hearing/blood and urine) this is in addition to the one for your visa
Old Mar 14th 2019, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

CRES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BEXpatt

Was approached directly by ADNOC Distribution HR team, interviewed for a Grade 14 office based role.

Nov-18 - Skype interview
Dec-18 - submitted all required (attested) documents
Jan-19 - got an email from HR saying that I have been accepted
Feb-19 - (late Feb) got an email offer/package breakdown

Next step according to HR is for them to get an internal & external approval before contacting me and asking me to:
- resign from my current job
- flyout to Abu Dhabi and go through medical test
- start work if deemed to be fit!

I am hoping this will all happen in the next 4 weeks.

I hope this is helps.

CRES
Old Mar 14th 2019, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CRES
Hi BEXpatt

Was approached directly by ADNOC Distribution HR team, interviewed for a Grade 14 office based role.

Nov-18 - Skype interview
Dec-18 - submitted all required (attested) documents
Jan-19 - got an email from HR saying that I have been accepted
Feb-19 - (late Feb) got an email offer/package breakdown

Next step according to HR is for them to get an internal & external approval before contacting me and asking me to:
- resign from my current job
- flyout to Abu Dhabi and go through medical test
- start work if deemed to be fit!

I am hoping this will all happen in the next 4 weeks.

I hope this is helps.

CRES
Thanks CRES

Wish you all the best!

Apparently I have now passed the checks and approvals, and signed the contract. And have been told that am at visa process stage
Old Mar 14th 2019, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks CRES

Wish you all the best!

Apparently I have now passed the checks and approvals, and signed the contract. And have been told that am at visa process stage

Visa process - medical, security checks, etc
Old Mar 14th 2019, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

Visa process - medical, security checks, etc
adnoc medical - done. They flew me over to get it done. And said that checks and approvals are getting done in the background. Then got the contract saying that all checks had been done. I'm led to believe that includes the 'security check' too. Visa is merely an entry permit that they apply only, processing of which takes couple of days
Old Mar 16th 2019, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

Did you resign before flying out for your medical OR asked to resign by HR. I was led to believe this would be the case by my HR contact person.

Did you have two separate medical - ADNOC and Goverent for visa purposes?
Old Mar 17th 2019, 4:13 am
Just Joined

No, not resigned yet. It was Adnoc's "pre-employment medical".

I expect the govt medical once the residence visa process is started, which would be once I land in abu dhabi and start at Adnoc
Old Mar 17th 2019, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanks
Old Apr 24th 2019, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Hi BEXpat!

I am not sure the HR analyst in charge of my case is fully aware of the process and wanted to compare it with your experience.

Did ADNOC fly you out to just have the "pre-employment medical" or was this done at the same time as the f2f interview? Did they pick up the cost for this?
Was there an option to have the "pre-employment medical" in London?
I have been asked by the HR analyst to do the test in London and send the findings to them for ADNOC Medical team to review before asking me to resign (after I pass) and flyout for government medical / start job.
The pre-employment medical test list to be done in London is so long that even private medical companies I contacted are questioning whether I really need it for an office job and quoting me £1500 on average.

1. Laboratory Investigation: 15 tests (complete blood, hepatitis B, liver function, etc)
2. Other tests: hearing, lung function, vision + resting heart rate
3. Special tests: stress ECG, stool general
4. Radiology: chest x-ray

Was your experience similar.

Thanks in advance
CRES
Old Apr 24th 2019, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Hi BEXpat!

I am not sure the HR analyst in charge of my case is fully aware of the process and wanted to compare it with your experience.

Did ADNOC fly you out to just have the "pre-employment medical" or was this done at the same time as the f2f interview? Did they pick up the cost for this?
Was there an option to have the "pre-employment medical" in London?
I have been asked by the HR analyst to do the test in London and send the findings to them for ADNOC Medical team to review before asking me to resign (after I pass) and flyout for government medical / start job.
The pre-employment medical test list to be done in London is so long that even private medical companies I contacted are questioning whether I really need it for an office job and quoting me £1500 on average.

1. Laboratory Investigation: 15 tests (complete blood, hepatitis B, liver function, etc)
2. Other tests: hearing, lung function, vision + resting heart rate
3. Special tests: stress ECG, stool general
4. Radiology: chest x-ray

Was your experience similar.

Thanks in advance
CRES
Hi CRES

This is not how they handled with me. They flew me over to Abu Dhabi to get the Adnoc medical done, and put me in a hotel for couple of days. The tests you list look the same as I had to get to do, but at no cost to me. There was no option offered for a medical to be in home country.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks BEXpatt

my above suspicions came true in the final hour - I queried about one of the medical tests included in the list with HR and found out that they sent me an old form which has since been updated.
Old Jun 19th 2019, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

djmharvin2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where are you know on the process?
I'm still waiting for the security check then the contract. It's been four (4) months already since I was interviewed.

I'm positive and still happy that I'm already on this stage. How about you guys?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.