Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Good Conduct Certificate.

Good Conduct Certificate.

Old Mar 16th 2018, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

shake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really nice
Default Good Conduct Certificate.

Hello again,

I have not been able to find a straight answer anywhere.

Does anyone know if the Good Conduct certificate or "Criminal Record Check" in Canada, needs to be certified by the UAE embassy here?

My future employer will be requesting this as part of visa paperwork and I am trying to be be proactive. I should get the letter within the next week but wondering it is needs to be certified by the local embassy as well, similar to my univ degrees?

Thank you for looking into.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Conduct Certificate.

Originally Posted by shake2000
Hello again,

I have not been able to find a straight answer anywhere.

Does anyone know if the Good Conduct certificate or "Criminal Record Check" in Canada, needs to be certified by the UAE embassy here?

My future employer will be requesting this as part of visa paperwork and I am trying to be be proactive. I should get the letter within the next week but wondering it is needs to be certified by the local embassy as well, similar to my univ degrees?

Thank you for looking into.
It will need to follow the correct attestation procedure in Canada then at one of the UAE centres below

Any certificate that you receive from the countries that you lived in, must then be attested by UAE diplomatic missions, or the overseas Customer Happiness Centres at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation

There are 14 Happiness centres in Dubai and you can also call to clarify
800 4444