Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

According to Muslim Scholars, eating Swine flesh can lead to the birth of homosexuals

According to Muslim Scholars, eating Swine flesh can lead to the birth of homosexuals

Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:35 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default According to Muslim Scholars, eating Swine flesh can lead to the birth of homosexuals

The behavioural (moral) effects following the eating of the swine meat:

Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) mentioned the effects of the food on behaviour of its eaters when he said: (the proud & arrogance is a nature in camels breeders and the quietness & gravity is a nature in sheeps breeders) Narrated by Imam Ahmed in Al-Musnad, narrated by Abi Said Al-Khudari.

Al-Fakhar Al-Razi (3) states that: “ Ahlo Al-ilim says- The food becomes part of the eater's nature and he should obtain morals & descriptions of what he had eaten .The swine’s nature is typically of great desire and rushing appetite towards the stimulating desirables. Its eating as food has been forbidden to prevent adaptation of Man’s nature to that extent”

Ibn Khaldon (12) says: “ the Bedouins eat the camel meat and they acquired the roughness and the Turkish eat the horse meat and they acquired the aggressiveness while the Europeans eat the swine and they acquired the kuckoldness) Recently scientists have different views on the effect of food on the natures and behaviour. Observations of many scientists led them to the result that the behavioural effects differ according to the most eaten kind of meat. They think that the swine meat and its fats have bad effect on the obstinence and jealousy for the honour if the person continued it’s eating

(10). Their final finding is that the kind of food affects Man’s character, behaviour and conducts.

Dr. Al- Fangari (11) reports in an article that, those who eat the meat of the predatory animals have an evil nature in general, unmerciful and inclined to commit sins & crimes.

Eating the swine meat definitely affects Man’s character and general behavior. This matter is apparent in many western communities where there is much sodomy, lesbianism and adultery followed by widespread cases of illegitimate pregnancy and abortion as result.

http://www.55a.net/firas/en1/index.p...nces&Itemid=92
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:13 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: According to Muslim Scholars, eating Swine flesh can lead to the birth of homosex

What a load of superstitious medieval nonsense. Sodomy and lesbianism leading to abortions? Is ignorance of basic biology part of this now? Eating camels makes you arrogant...could be true, that part!

Is there absolutely no sodomy or lesbianism in the Middle East?

Last edited by littlejimmy; Mar 18th 2010 at 11:15 am.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:37 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: According to Muslim Scholars, eating Swine flesh can lead to the birth of homosex

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
What a load of superstitious medieval nonsense. Sodomy and lesbianism leading to abortions? Is ignorance of basic biology part of this now? Eating camels makes you arrogant...could be true, that part!

Is there absolutely no sodomy or lesbianism in the Middle East?
By the way- I lazily just pasted that in the box and left it at that- I find it highly amusing that a culture with such rampant homosexuality and adultery could even begin to take this seriously!
Then again, I don't eat pork or listen to George Michael so there could be something in it!
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems perfectly logical to me. If you eat pork, you are bound to end up like Miss Piggy chasing male frogs all over the place.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 1:15 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
It seems perfectly logical to me. If you eat pork, you are bound to end up like Miss Piggy chasing male frogs all over the place.
Nikolas Sarkozy does nothing for me, I'm afraid.

Gerard Depardieu, sur le autre main...
Old Mar 18th 2010, 1:51 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bit where it states:
"It is verily amazing to mention what Dr. Hans Hietrich (9) noticed, that those who eat the swine’s fat out of some part of its body, will get the said fat settled in the corresponding part of their own bodies. Hence it is found that women who eat the swine’s pork could be seen with obvious deformation in their thighs & buttocks."

... and ofc, there's no obesity whatsoever in the Arab world!
Old Mar 18th 2010, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the pig is known as one of the smartest animals....figures.
Now, camels and sheep...well.....
Old Mar 18th 2010, 2:32 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

And when was the last time you saw an aggressive horse FFS! And pigs being cuckolded? So does that means camels and sheep are monogamous?

On the other hand: I eat fish and I'm happy to drink all day. I eat sheep and I do wander about half the time looking gormless. I eat chicken and I'm up at the crack of dawn. I eat beef and I talk bullocks. Maybe there's something in it after all...
Old Mar 18th 2010, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

mykol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
The behavioural (moral) effects following the eating of the swine meat:

Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) mentioned the effects of the food on behaviour of its eaters when he said: (the proud & arrogance is a nature in camels breeders and the quietness & gravity is a nature in sheeps breeders) Narrated by Imam Ahmed in Al-Musnad, narrated by Abi Said Al-Khudari.

Al-Fakhar Al-Razi (3) states that: “ Ahlo Al-ilim says- The food becomes part of the eater's nature and he should obtain morals & descriptions of what he had eaten .The swine’s nature is typically of great desire and rushing appetite towards the stimulating desirables. Its eating as food has been forbidden to prevent adaptation of Man’s nature to that extent”

Ibn Khaldon (12) says: “ the Bedouins eat the camel meat and they acquired the roughness and the Turkish eat the horse meat and they acquired the aggressiveness while the Europeans eat the swine and they acquired the kuckoldness) Recently scientists have different views on the effect of food on the natures and behaviour. Observations of many scientists led them to the result that the behavioural effects differ according to the most eaten kind of meat. They think that the swine meat and its fats have bad effect on the obstinence and jealousy for the honour if the person continued it’s eating

(10). Their final finding is that the kind of food affects Man’s character, behaviour and conducts.

Dr. Al- Fangari (11) reports in an article that, those who eat the meat of the predatory animals have an evil nature in general, unmerciful and inclined to commit sins & crimes.

Eating the swine meat definitely affects Man’s character and general behavior. This matter is apparent in many western communities where there is much sodomy, lesbianism and adultery followed by widespread cases of illegitimate pregnancy and abortion as result.

http://www.55a.net/firas/en1/index.p...nces&Itemid=92

This article is crazy.

In fact, there are so many Arabs and Muslims who prefer to have sex with men than women. There are so many rape cases in Middle East where the Arabs victimized men. Men who prefer sexual activities with men are definitely homos.

It is not what you take in your mouth but what comes out of your mouth.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Load of sh**.

But is there any reason why you don't mention that at the tiem of writing this, it was cutting-edge science when we in Europe were illiterate and huddled in caves? Coz otherwise it makes it seem like this is modern islamic science. Now that's an oxymoron.